DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
Speaking of shorts, I wish companies would make chino shorts with vertical pockets. I know they use slant pockets because it’s a cleaner look but my phone always falling out the pocket.

Gotta be little dudes who weigh like 130 talking this I got thighs like a RB that skinny/short shorts is not a good look to me tho nowhere as big but seeing chunky dudes trying to stay trendy looks disgusting....slim shorts with rips with the thigh fat oozing out smh

Even worse, dudes my age trying to be fashionably relevant, shredded slim shorts below the knee or how bout the white 1s for the boat ride around the city....dooooin it

Fitted cargos, sweat shorts and Nike jogging shorts when its blazing out

High school and under or 47 n over should be the only ppl rockin cargo's ...I rarely see anybody wearing em matter fact :lol:

U mean these

20180627_095101.jpg
A good example of that short shorts trendy **** not being for everyone.

• This is NT. There's an asterisk whenever fashion is discussed. There's like 5 cats max that can dress on here. Sneakers reign supreme here, not clothes so it's completely understandable.
  • Cargos CAN be made to look good depending on the wearer and type of cut...but for the most part you look like a fool/slob.
  • Cargos are great/essential for function if you're hiking or doing different types of jobs/work.
  • Dudes can wear whatever makes them happy. I personally have not worn them in a decade or so. They simply look sloppy/corny. Like someone said, you only get a pass if you're a youngin or an old man. Cargos just make me think of middle-America-Walmart-trash for some reason. :lol:
:lol:

I know they use slant pockets because it’s a cleaner look but my phone always falling out the pocket.
i wear mostly sweat shorts and i have 2 pairs that have these damn shallow pockets and my wallet, keys, or phone always seems to fall out if i'm not too careful. i've had to go back into the theater to look for my wallet a buncha times from this camo pair i got from zara i think. i should throw em away but instead, i take out all my stuff and put it on the table at restaurants or on that tray thingy in the movies :smh:
the nike tech fleece shorts have good zippered pockets on the ones that i own.

Got a pair of RL D&S camo cargo shorts I just cant let go of, other than that its chino shorts mid knee. I prefer jeans at the end of the day but rock whatever makes you happy and healthy

My work shorts are Chaps stretch 9-10in from Kohls and they are under $30 right now, durable and comfortable.

Serious question, what do you guys put in those side pockets? Your coin purse?

various chargers/power packs, items given to me by random NPCs, reading material, social smoke, a pen, and my handy dandy notebook.

36188819_630224934037050_6160344027276247040_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom