• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
13987479-F60F-4947-91D2-425010F099BF.gif

Since your claiming your the "Flyest one(neo)"
:rofl:

I thought you said dressing like everyone else lame? This is exactly how everyone over the age of 22 with a white collar job dresses.

bullcrap there is a thousand different ways to wear a suit different fabrics that can run up the price to over 5k you can always stand out in a suit its levels to the suit game and it’s still a zillion people who can’t put a decent suit together to save their life like I said learn something

bullcrap there is a thousand different ways to wear a suit different fabrics that can run up the price to over 5k you can always stand out in a suit its levels to the suit game and it’s still a zillion people who can’t put a decent suit together to save their life like I said learn something

Thanks for the info boss. But as long as I’m under 30 and compounding interest is a thing I’ll never pay $5k for a suit. I’m okay living in squalor with $1k suits. Keep living the dream bro

Thanks for the info boss. But as long as I’m under 30 and compounding interest is a thing I’ll never pay $5k for a suit. I’m okay living in squalor with $1k suits. Keep living the dream bro

It can go up to 50k for rare materials/fabrics like I said it’s levels to this life if you smalltime that’s fine be what you are

he's clearly just a kid on the internet pretending to be something he's not

I proved in the sports betting thread I make bank I consistently posted picks ahead of time that hit almost perfectly for months go sit down bum

5D376126-2B7B-48D5-84E6-AE091581A440.gif

Yachts, 18 Million dollar watches, your finest threads, they money, super model girlfriend I've seen none of this.

I already proved on here I make bank you can say troll all you want bum I proved I’m a monster in the sportsbetting /handicapping world I have no reason to lie to bums chill out

Back
Top Bottom