DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
gty_964627194_100278638-e1527808820455.jpg

I was clearly helping out a dude who was thinking about buying Hawaiian shirts I don’t wear cheap stuff stop stalking my posts lame

It must be exhausting having to “stunt” every outfit you put on. Or is it Impossible to dress casually and still look well put together?

I don't wear shorts unless I'm playing soccer or running, so they're athletic shorts.
These comments are always funny. What point are you trying to prove? It is 90+ degrees on the east coast, what are you wearing? Denims?

It must be exhausting having to “stunt” every outfit you put on. Or is it Impossible to dress casually and still look well put together?
It is NT, you have to be on one end of the extreme or the other

Either you

A. Dress to impress
B. Look like a bum

Nore gotta be in his early to mid 40s. He should be wearing cargos, he’s the demographic.

man you dudes are weird why would it be exhausting why would you be comfortable knowing you just like everybody else and your outfit doesn’t make you stand out I don’t understand enjoying being average

man you dudes are weird why would it be exhausting why would you be comfortable knowing you just like everybody else and your outfit doesn’t make you stand out I don’t understand enjoying being average

Stunting (or attempting to) isn’t a passive activity. Being different for the sake of different isn’t a passive activity. In my opinion how your clothes fit and how you carry yourself makes more of a positive statement than wearing something loud or expensive.

Back
Top Bottom