Do you want kids when you're older?

And why or why not?

None for me, I don't feel like I'd ever want to settle down and I'd probably be way too busy enjoying my life to be able to give a child all the attention and love it needs. That, and I feel like I might raise a bad kid and then it'd be my fault.

of course not to many sloans going around its just me and my little cousin so i gotta pass the name on...........

Im 25 and have two already, love em more than anything but it can be tough at times. Definately recommend ylu to make sure your 100% ready. Takes a lot of time and effort but its a great feeling seeing the impact you have on your children and just watching them grow.

sick.gif
hell no, i cant stand those little annoying snotty nose @%%*$! $&^%$*&^
sick.gif

When I'm settled I'd like to have 2 of mine and adopt one of two. I don't anticipate this happening for atleast another 10 years.

Older...how bout now...I just turned 25...I'm beyond ready....but if doesn't happen within a year or 2...I give up...
30t6p3b.gif

Nope

not until I travel more maybe.

too many dudes having kids and doing nothing with their life but raising kids

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

Older...how bout now...I just turned 25...I'm beyond ready....but if doesn't happen within a year or 2...I give up...
30t6p3b.gif

I knew you were a women when you said "how bout now"....  Its funny how women are always ready WAYYYY before men lol haha

not for another 6-8 years. i want to make sure im financially secure before i ever have a kid

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

30t6p3b.gif

I knew you were a women when you said "how bout now"....  Its funny how women are always ready WAYYYY before men lol haha

True to a certain extent...but 25 is kinda late to be having your first child...IMO... I don't wanna be a old mom...my parents being just over 40 might have something to do with that tho...

I most definitely want to but later on in life when I am financially secure and that I am ready to settle down with a nice loving woman.

I wonder if I want to bring a new life into this world with the way things are...

aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
  no. 
If for some odd reason i do change my mind, i'd totally adopt before i had kids of my own, I avoid toddlers like the plague

Back
Top Bottom