Do you wanna riide, in the back seat of a caddy...

...and chop it up with Do or Die

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Twista kills this joint
pimp.gif

i used to hate this song as a kid.....i always liked twista's verse though......they overplayed the song in the Chi....too bad they don't show thatmuch love to Chicago's artists anymore.....despite all of that it was a classic

i used to hate this song as a kid.....i always liked twista's verse though......they overplayed the song in the Chi....too bad they don't show thatmuch love to Chicago's artists anymore.....despite all of that it was a classic

Cause im spittin more game than a mouth full of poker chips for the ones with the open hips and the provoking lips....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngp773

i used to hate this song as a kid.....i always liked twista's verse though......they overplayed the song in the Chi....too bad they don't show that much love to Chicago's artists anymore.....despite all of that it was a classic

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Is it true that Kanye West produced this joint?

Nah The Legendary Traxster produced it
[table][tr][th="row"]
[/th] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

I still b vibin to dat record!!!! Do or Die Ft. Twista - Do You <------- ( another classic )

Originally Posted by mossman75

[table][tr][th="row"]
[/th] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Then why on the lil intro to "Overnight Celebrity" does Twista say "From Po Pimpin, to Poppin Tags, and from something else to SlowJams"? Talking about working with Kanye?

eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn, I was JUST bumpin' this yesterday in the ride. It was an abnormally warm day--like 75 degrees. I needed some ##@$ I could ride towith the windows cracked and the sunroof open. Do Or Die it was. CLASSIC.

My joint was "Paperchase" though.

This was the joint mos def, but I like "Sex Appeal" much better though. Twista did this thang on that joint.

Originally Posted by mossman75

[table][tr][th="row"]
[/th] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Then why on the lil intro to "Overnight Celebrity" does Twista say "From Po Pimpin, to Poppin Tags, and from something else to Slow Jams"? Talking about working with Kanye?
Those are joints Twista has been on. I guess you can call it his transistioning in to the game even though Poppin Tags was on BP2 and Twista had abuzz b4 then.

Back
Top Bottom