Do you think Tiger Woods is done?

After all that has happen and him returning to the game and being unable to win, do you think he can make a comeback as the best or do you think his best days are behind him and he should retire?

After all that has happen and him returning to the game and being unable to win, do you think he can make a comeback as the best or do you think his best days are behind him and he should retire?

Retire??? LOL...dude is in his early-30s playing GOLF. He has plenty of good years ahead. Give him a mulligan (no pun) for this year until he gets his mind right and is totally focused.

Retire??? LOL...dude is in his early-30s playing GOLF. He has plenty of good years ahead. Give him a mulligan (no pun) for this year until he gets his mind right and is totally focused.

you could play golf till you're like 70 years old, why would he retire? Plus he will get his game back sooner or later.

you could play golf till you're like 70 years old, why would he retire? Plus he will get his game back sooner or later.

I've been thinking of this for some time now, I think he's done.

Hope i'm wrong though.

frown.gif
tired.gif

I've been thinking of this for some time now, I think he's done.

Hope i'm wrong though.

frown.gif
tired.gif

naaaah, if you play golf you know the game is almost as much mental as it is physical. Dude is finalizing a divorce, dealing with not being able to see his kids as he has been, and oh by the way almost every chick he's ever slayed recently put his pipe game on blast. Plus I think he's coming off an injury. That's a lot for anybody to handle, let alone a world class athlete trying to win a tournament.

You don't just lose your skills overnight, as soon as he begins bangin' randoms again he'll get it back...j/k. Seriously though, he's far from done.

naaaah, if you play golf you know the game is almost as much mental as it is physical. Dude is finalizing a divorce, dealing with not being able to see his kids as he has been, and oh by the way almost every chick he's ever slayed recently put his pipe game on blast. Plus I think he's coming off an injury. That's a lot for anybody to handle, let alone a world class athlete trying to win a tournament.

You don't just lose your skills overnight, as soon as he begins bangin' randoms again he'll get it back...j/k. Seriously though, he's far from done.

Yes, the best golfer that ever lived is done and should retire after going through a very bad and traumatic divorce.

Yes, the best golfer that ever lived is done and should retire after going through a very bad and traumatic divorce.

The chances that he has another 1/2 year run like he did 2000 are way higher than the chance that he's done.

The chances that he has another 1/2 year run like he did 2000 are way higher than the chance that he's done.

He needs to go back to sleeping with all those chicks, getting !#+%* was like his steroids. His wife already left him so has nothing to lose

He needs to go back to sleeping with all those chicks, getting !#+%* was like his steroids. His wife already left him so has nothing to lose

LOL this sounds like a media headline we see after every single Woods or Federer "loss."

"Is it over?"

No it's not.

LOL this sounds like a media headline we see after every single Woods or Federer "loss."

"Is it over?"

No it's not.

^but it's a hell of a lot closer to actually being over for Fed than Tiger. Tiger will eventually get his game back

Back
Top Bottom