Do you think this is kind of dirty of my landloard or am I tripping?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

bro, let me ask again:

Have you read your lease agreement/contract?
Yea, a year ago. I didnt even look back at the contract until she hit me up.Like I said I just graduated, and May was a hectic month. I understand the business aspect trust me, I just didnt expect it to be listed right now if that makes sense.

bro, let me ask again:

Yea, a year ago. I didnt even look back at the contract until she hit me up.Like I said I just graduated, and May was a hectic month. I understand the business aspect trust me, I just didnt expect it to be listed right now if that makes sense.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

bro, let me ask again:

Man, it's ALL your fault then.  No offense but you're not particularly bright if you haven't even referred to your lease.  You can't just make assumptions when it comes to any kind of contract, you need to at least learn from this instead of just shirking the responsibility and saying, "That's messed up."  Otherwise you're gonna end up in much more difficult situations in the future.

bro, let me ask again:

Man, it's ALL your fault then.  No offense but you're not particularly bright if you haven't even referred to your lease.  You can't just make assumptions when it comes to any kind of contract, you need to at least learn from this instead of just shirking the responsibility and saying, "That's messed up."  Otherwise you're gonna end up in much more difficult situations in the future.

Sounds like business as usual. They probably have model rooms they can show anyway, so the sooner they get interested tenants the better.

Sounds like business as usual. They probably have model rooms they can show anyway, so the sooner they get interested tenants the better.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lucky...most require 60 day

i just got caught by this. my girl and I are moving at the end of june. she gave our landlord a 60 day notice IN PERSON, although the lease says in writing. legally we can't argue otherwise, but the least the landlord could've done was say to my girl "hey can you put that in writing as required by the lease?" instead of letting her roll out the office thinking all was cool. we almost lost our entire deposit. 60 day notice fine...but in writing? i wonder how many people she cakes off of who miss that stupid detail
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

bro, let me ask again:

son only thing that was my fault was not giving a notice, and I man'd up to that. I told her I understood this was business and asked her what I needed to do, even though it would have made sense if she was serious about the the ordeal to ask me what I have plan/if I want to renew its called courtesy of customer service. If she told me to bouce May 31 I would have no problem dipping. I said it was just wild she put the Unit up for listing as if there was nobody living there.

i just got caught by this. my girl and I are moving at the end of june. she gave our landlord a 60 day notice IN PERSON, although the lease says in writing. legally we can't argue otherwise, but the least the landlord could've done was say to my girl "hey can you put that in writing as required by the lease?" instead of letting her roll out the office thinking all was cool. we almost lost our entire deposit. 60 day notice fine...but in writing? i wonder how many people she cakes off of who miss that stupid detail
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

bro, let me ask again:

son only thing that was my fault was not giving a notice, and I man'd up to that. I told her I understood this was business and asked her what I needed to do, even though it would have made sense if she was serious about the the ordeal to ask me what I have plan/if I want to renew its called courtesy of customer service. If she told me to bouce May 31 I would have no problem dipping. I said it was just wild she put the Unit up for listing as if there was nobody living there.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
yea I already told her can we use the Emails as the "in writing" and she said cool.

But I already know they gonna try screw me out of the deposit, so I`m really just trying to get into a better situation.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
yea I already told her can we use the Emails as the "in writing" and she said cool.

But I already know they gonna try screw me out of the deposit, so I`m really just trying to get into a better situation.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

You're tripping. They want to keep that apartment occupied. It's business fam

like I said, if its that serious why you cashing my rent checks but not bringing anything up? The unit is occupied right now, rent is still being paid. Losing money is if the unit was empty and no rent is being paid, but somebody as asking them to hold it for a month.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

You're tripping. They want to keep that apartment occupied. It's business fam

like I said, if its that serious why you cashing my rent checks but not bringing anything up? The unit is occupied right now, rent is still being paid. Losing money is if the unit was empty and no rent is being paid, but somebody as asking them to hold it for a month.

I spoke with a landlord last week about an apartment but wasn't sure if it was gonna work out so I told him I'd let him know in a couple days. He said he would keep it open until he heard back from me. Called him 3 days later and he said "place is rented, bye" and hung up on me.

Bottom line, landlords are grimey.

I spoke with a landlord last week about an apartment but wasn't sure if it was gonna work out so I told him I'd let him know in a couple days. He said he would keep it open until he heard back from me. Called him 3 days later and he said "place is rented, bye" and hung up on me.

Bottom line, landlords are grimey.

I've been shown a place when it was still occupied and the landlord showed the place before we moved out. In my experience it doesn't happen that often, especially when the landlord doesn't notify you. I agree that you should turn them away and have them contact the landlord.

Back
Top Bottom