Do you think the best woman bball player can beat you 1 on 1?

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

I don't think you can take Joakim Noah 1 on 1.

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Logical assumption, we're not real men because we don't think we can beat the best female player in the world.

Their jumpshots are automatic, give them a good look and it's going in. These aren't local girls at the parks or courts, they're pro players who have been living and breathing their sport for years and years.

Yes, I wouldn't bet on me if I went up against Candance Parker, and I'm not embarrassed about that.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Logical assumption, we're not real men because we don't think we can beat the best female player in the world.

Their jumpshots are automatic, give them a good look and it's going in. These aren't local girls at the parks or courts, they're pro players who have been living and breathing their sport for years and years.

Yes, I wouldn't bet on me if I went up against Candance Parker, and I'm not embarrassed about that.
No, if you do not play basketball then I would not assume you to think you could be the best female bball player in the world.  However, if you do play basketball on a consistent basis with good competition and are athletic you should be able to beat candace parker.  You Big J probably talk about sports more than you play it, lack confidence, and don't have an ounce of athleticism inside you.  

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

No, if you do not play basketball then I would not assume you to think you could be the best female bball player in the world.  However, if you do play basketball on a consistent basis with good competition and are athletic you should be able to beat candace parker.  You Big J probably talk about sports more than you play it, lack confidence, and don't have an ounce of athleticism inside you.  

Being #1 at  your community center  basketball   club still =/= WNBA

It's like you have a window into my soul, you're exactly right.

*goes to the corner and cries*

Anyone who says they could beat Candace Parker or Diana Taurasi 1 on 1 is trippin.  Those two can BALL.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Anyone who says they could beat Candace Parker or Diana Taurasi 1 on 1 is trippin.  Those two can BALL.

This.  I've seen Cappie Pondexter hoop in person and she's a %%%*%%# killer. Does work against men who hoop, ex college/regular everyday players on a regular basis, and I mean WORK!!!

I don't do this much but you're an idiot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Diana Taurasi would beat every person who posts in this thread.

Class is dismissed.

Back
Top Bottom