Do you think C Webb makes the Hall?

bro he was nothing special.

he never really accomplished anything in the pro level.

5× NBA All-Star (1997, 2000–2003)
NBA Rookie of the Year (1994)
NBA rebounding champion (1999)
All-NBA First Team (2001)
3× All-NBA Second Team (1999, 2002–2003)
All-NBA Third Team (2000)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (1994)
Consensus NCAA All-American First Team (1993)
Mr. Basketball of Michigan (1991)
#4 Retired by the Sacramento Kings

this is not a hall of fame worthy c
To each his own.. I personally think his stats are comparable or better than others that are in the hof already.. He's not a 1st ballet guy by any means, but an eventual hall of famer yes.

The fab 5 will launch him into the hall of fame?? Ok, skip to my Lou is in because of and1

Last edited:
7× NBA All-Star (2001–2007)
NBA Most Improved Player (2001)
2× NBA scoring champion (2003–2004)
2× All-NBA First Team (2002–2003)
3× All-NBA Second Team (2001, 2004, 2007)
2× All-NBA Third Team (2005, 2008)
USA Today High School Player of the Year (1997)
USA Today All-USA high school basketball team (1997)

this doesnt stack up better than cwebb?
dude made 1st/2nd/3rd team 7yrs

if mitch gets in, then tmac should as well.

i think cwebb will get in, like others have said, the bball hof lets everyone in.

Last edited:
If Ralph Sampson can get in(which he shouldn't have).....C-Webb makes it in.

But it seems the standards for the Hall of Fame keep lowering and lowering...And that as long as you have decent stats and a decent resume you'll get in....Like I love Vince Carter, but he's not a hall of famer by any means. He never lead his team ANYwhere, was never the best at his position... One deep playoff run (2010), no scoring titles, no mvps, No NCAA titles(2 Final Fours). Isn't Hall of Fame supposed to be best of the best ?? Like I can be a tough critic...but how do you justify him going to the HOF ?? By being the best dunker ever ? Getting to 20,000 points is a great accomplishment, but does he make it into the HOF on that alone ?? Because NOTHING else about his career is Hall of Fame worthy, save for the dunks. Having said all that, he'll probably get in anyway

Damn...forgot this thread was about Chris Webber for a minute. We really need a HOF thread .

Antwan Jamison belonging in the hall of fame...

That was actually said...

:rofl:

Last edited:
Tommy Heinsohn
Calvin Murphy
KC Jones
Jamaal Wilkes
Dave DeBusschere
You can add Chris Mullen and Drazen Petrovic. Dude could of had an excellent career but being a silver medalist and third teamer is not cutting it. (RIP) Night in and night out C-Webb had to go up against KG, Duncan, Dirk, Malone, and Sheed in the West and still was big time. As a PF he was capable of dropping a triple double on any given night. I think he should get in, and without a question of a doubt T-Mac should get in. When he was healthy dude was a problem. It's a shame because when we talk about Kobe, McGrady's name should be right there because he was the better guard in his Orlando days. With a healthy Grant Hill, Orlando would of been playing the Lakers in the finals during their championship run. Hell a healthy Yao and Mcgrady could of been a threat if they have time to gel. However VC gets no love from me. Unlike McGrady and Webber, he never had a career threatening injury and he made 3rd team All-NBA once. He was a top 15 player in his NBA career one time, and this dude is robbing the NBA still. For most of his NBA career he was a sidekick, but with 20,000 + points T-Mac's cousin will unfortunately make the HOF.

I loved McGrady and when he was healthy he was lethal, unstoppable, etc. but I don't think he did it long enough to get into the HOF.

chris webber, in his prime, was a great player.  he's borderline hall of fame material though because i don't think he was that great player long enough.

Back
Top Bottom