Do you think C Webb makes the Hall?

His stats are right there with Chris Mullin

Those Kings teams I thought for sure would win a title

I think voters are gonna hold his Dada's against him

HoF no question. He would have a ring if it wasnt for 

Naw probably not cuz everyone hates the Queens and the city of Sacramento.

not sure

but he was my favorite player in the early stages of the post jordan era. its a shame what injuries did to his career and legacy.

Tough tough tough. I want to say yes. I don't know though. He was always on the fringe of the top tier guys of his generation and was overshadowed by KG, Duncan, and Dirk. Maybe not so much Dirk early on, but he was always second fiddle behind the first two.

Could the Fab 5 beheld against him??? Or would they just not take his college career into acct?

Eventually, I think he'll get in. Does the relationship between HOFer & first ballot cloud anybody else's judgment when we talk about guys like T-Mac, Vince, AI, C-Webb etc? Because, right off hand I would say hell no, but when I think about it those guys had 5-7 year runs that were remarkable.

Fab 5 should help him.

Agreed....he makes it in barely. He peaked during arguably the greatest era of Power Forwards(Duncan, Dirk, Garnett, Webber, Sheed, Etc.) and while I don't think he was ever the best he was always top 3. Only knock is that he never won anything, only 1 time All NBA 1st team and completely disappeared during the end of 2002 Game 7. Got injured in 2003 which was the year pretty much everyone thought the Kings were gonna win it all...but with some of the guys that have already made the hall, C-Webb will get in. 2000-2005 was an amazing run for Power Forwards though

He'll eventually get in I believe.

11yrs of averaging 20+ ppg 

6yrs of averaging 20+ ppg & 10 rpg... 7yrs if you include the year he averaged 9.9 rpg

Add in remarkable college career... I've seen lesser players make it to the HOF

Last edited:
When was his last year? '08? '09? The longevity is certainly there. The Kings were never the same after he blew out his knee. He had an incredible stretch where if it lasted maybe 2 more years he would've been a shoo-in for sure. To the dude who said he only had 1 First Team All-NBA....well, the guy ahead of him was Tim Duncan every year. We can't make a good judgment based on that because Duncan is the best PF ever.

NBA Hall of Fame? Maybe the 3rd try or so, but he'll get in eventually.

I hope so. One of my all-time favorite players. Soft hands to dish nice passes.

CWebb put in work when healthy. Injuries though. :smh:

Those Kings teams. :smokin

Last edited:
I think he definitely deserves to get in.  As if he actually gets in..it looks like he probably will

Don't forget the social significance of Webber's college team

Yup. They changed the landscape of college hoops. To this day, I don't own a pair of white socks. It's because of them.

I think Webber eventually gets in...not on his first year of elgibility, but eventually. . Putting himself out there with the media in his post-playing career will help his cause as well.

Back
Top Bottom