Do you still dance? Vol. Cute for nothin

You guys need to go to EDM-sort of parties/concerts. No one is too cool to dance. Everyone's about having fun. Chicks barely wearing anything. :smokin

I only go out about two or three times a month now and when I hit the bar/club/lounge, you bet your *** I'm getting my dance on.

I don't know where everybody else lives but like dude said earlier, pretty much every place I go to in LA always has some females dancing.

I can't really remember the last time I approached a girl to dance and got rejected out here, it's always pretty easy. Hell, most of the time I'll just be doing a lil dance solo on the side and the females will just come to me and want to start dancing. If you aren't hideous and look like your having a good time with your group, the ladies will notice.

Of course there's some who just post up and take pics all night but who cares about them broads anyways.

i love dancing with women. i'm a real man though. plus they associate dancing with sex. you dont dance but you want shorty to think your stroke game proper off the strength of your words? You make the right moves, you dont have to say a word. plus they can feel the d through your pants when you grind on her. some of yall some amateurs i swear.

Yup, me and homies were dancing with a group having their bachelorette party a couple weeks ago and I was constantly getting size checked.

the funnest spots are dives with dance floors, especially if 80s music is played...

nobody looking extra fancy w/ their button ups, blazers and stacy adams...

people just grooving, having a good time

true story....

or go to a dive bar where the cougars be...lil moves get their knickers wet like '86

I wish I grew up in the 70s, when it was all about slow dancing and maybe just maybe you'd get to palm that booty real quick. That was dancing not this dry humping foreplay leave you w/ blue balls after. I can't dance well tbh but if my jam is on, I'll hop on the floor and bust a move. Most of the music played, electronic and top 40, doesn't appeal to me either. My verbal game is strong that I never really needed to work on my dance game which is like having a great right hand and a weak left hand finish in ball. I'm into black/Latinas and it's pretty much essential to dance with them sooner or later which motivates me to polish my game.

I dance, bishes love it.
yup
You guys need to go to EDM-sort of parties/concerts. No one is too cool to dance. Everyone's about having fun. Chicks barely wearing anything.
smokin.gif
yup
i love dancing with women. i'm a real man though. plus they associate dancing with sex. you dont dance but you want shorty to think your stroke game proper off the strength of your words? You make the right moves, you dont have to say a word. plus they can feel the d through your pants when you grind on her. some of yall some amateurs i swear.
yup

take notes gentlemen. on the EDM note, find a chick that's cool. straight to the front of the concert with a water bottle or camelback, **** goes down. literally.

i dont really go out as much but when my friends do manage to drag me out its all about the dancing. I think if you go to a club to just stand around your stupid and a waste of space..Thats just me tho also im spanishand all spanish girls like to dance. And if you can dance its a plus and if you cant and you make an effort thats also good.

You guys need to go to EDM-sort of parties/concerts. No one is too cool to dance. Everyone's about having fun. Chicks barely wearing anything.
smokin.gif
while i dont disagree that edm shows/concerts are mad wild. 

what everyone is doing , i dont consider it dancing though 

levels...

house parties during the ying yang twins/ursher years > 

Last edited:
I really wanna go to some EDM shows, but the only ones I hear about are 18+ and I ain't about that life. 

You goddamn right :pimp: :pimp:
View media item 1331337
People be on that "too cool for school" **** instead of having a good time. :rolleyes
Why are you here? :stoneface:
Swaggy

:pimp:

A go to move, right here.

I give no dambs so I still dance at the club, after paying $15 to get in and $40 for a bottle of liquor you mean to tell me I can't enjoy the night and have a good time ? 

i'm in there like swimwear b, F the boppers and instagram chicks they aint going nowhere
chris-brown-s-dougie-o.gif
anther go to move right here.

Not sure where you getting $40 bottles from... But I'm with you on the rest...

And finally... I'll break this out whether I'm in a club or waiting in like at Whataburger

12f0f5f0d458988bb105c814eac0abf1.gif

I don't dance, no way.
I just take my Louis rag out and throw it round in the air.
Take my Gucci rag out and throw it round in the air.

I wish I grew up in the 70s, when it was all about slow dancing and maybe just maybe you'd get to palm that booty real quick. That was dancing not this dry humping foreplay leave you w/ blue balls after. I can't dance well tbh but if my jam is on, I'll hop on the floor and bust a move. Most of the music played, electronic and top 40, doesn't appeal to me either. My verbal game is strong that I never really needed to work on my dance game which is like having a great right hand and a weak left hand finish in ball. I'm into black/Latinas and it's pretty much essential to dance with them sooner or later which motivates me to polish my game.

Man I was flourishing in the early 2000's during the crunk movement.

Last edited:
:lol: at being too sporty to dance. I'm mean at least shoulder lean or something. Move around in that *****. ya dig?

Last edited:

I hate dancing. It's for women and (no offense) gay dudes, flat out. 
it quite ignorant but those are my exact sentiments and im dominican, so in my culture you dont dance you are looked at as a pajaro. But i feel strange moving my hips to a song its suspect to me. My stroke game proper though just off GP.

Dancing is sus but telling a thread full of men that your stroke game is proper isn't?

seh6p.gif

Back
Top Bottom