Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

About to bring back the old recipe :pimp:

Screenshot_20230328-181619~2.png

that brings back memories... My friends always had the official albums and im like let me hold that so I can burn it on a blank cd lol...I havent been on PC in a minute and use a mac but do PC still have drives where you can put an album on a blank cd

that brings back memories... My friends always had the official albums and im like let me hold that so I can burn it on a blank cd lol...I havent been on PC in a minute and use a mac but do PC still have drives where you can put an album on a blank cd

Not very many but some still do.

They sell slim external drives online and I've seen them instore at Walmart/Bestbuy.

IMG_2895.jpeg

Grabbed the walkman I had as a kid and going through the old mixes I made in high school. Still got my giant binder with CDs dating back to when I was in 5th/6th grade

Man, Sony Walkman’s portable disc players were the truth! It was like a must to carry with me everywhere I go as long as it’s going to. E me riding the metro bus/metro train, or going on a lengthy drive with someone(before I had a car). I loved how they anti skip, which was a must for me at the time.

I had this specific one in 06-07 while I was in college.

IMG_5292.jpeg

Last edited:
I remember a friend thinking he had the clean version of DMX's Flesh of My Flesh since Slippin was still clean lol.
Clean versions bring back some good memories, there are some absolute abominations
I remember hearing the clean version of Hard In The Paint and it is amazing

“SEE GUCCI THAT’S MY (pure silence)”

Back
Top Bottom