Do you remember an Adidas Feet You Wear running shoe?

It must have been in 96, 97, or 98.

I think it was called the trident.

Does anyone else remember this kickass shoe? They were awesome!

The major reason I'm asking is because I'm hoping they've retro'ed it.

It must have been in 96, 97, or 98.

I think it was called the trident.

Does anyone else remember this kickass shoe? They were awesome!

The major reason I'm asking is because I'm hoping they've retro'ed it.

Yes, there was a running-specific shoe. One color was white/orange/black, one was white/yellow/royal. Had an inner-fit sleeve and FYW. And it was greatness.

Yes, there was a running-specific shoe. One color was white/orange/black, one was white/yellow/royal. Had an inner-fit sleeve and FYW. And it was greatness.

I remember seeing some retro climacool runners/trainers but yeah, those feet you wear soled ones look like they'd be perfect for running. Those intimidations
pimp.gif

I remember seeing some retro climacool runners/trainers but yeah, those feet you wear soled ones look like they'd be perfect for running. Those intimidations
pimp.gif

Those imtimidations look like a big mess. They look like a bulky version of the air max total pilar

there was one adidas cross trainer in the mid 90's that look dope though. it was black and white and reminded me of the trainer sc although had no plastic but had zig zags on the sides that connected to the 3 stripes. nobody has ever known what shoe i am describing. lol

Those imtimidations look like a big mess. They look like a bulky version of the air max total pilar

there was one adidas cross trainer in the mid 90's that look dope though. it was black and white and reminded me of the trainer sc although had no plastic but had zig zags on the sides that connected to the 3 stripes. nobody has ever known what shoe i am describing. lol

Remember the Feet You Wear logo?
The goofy face? Classic. In all honesty FYW was pretty ahead of its time

Back
Top Bottom