Do You Put Down The Toilet SHEET When You Sit On A Public Toilet?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Steps I take:

1) quick wipe of seat (lots of paper)

2) flush

3) paper on seats

4) paper in bowl (don't want no splashing now do ya?)

5) %*+%

6) flush with paper in hand

7) Wash hands, turn off faucet and open door with same paper towel

The End.

I can never flush before I sit down. Having all that little bacteria getting airborne and freshly floating around on your booty and in your face, no thanks. If it looks clean I'm layering a mound of toilet paper for my own safety, and making a mound of toilet paper to cushion the landing since no one likes splashback.
I feel you, I ONLY flush if the bowl is full of piss and #@+!, not tryna have another man's piss splash.
sick.gif

I havent taken a #2 ina public restroom since freshman yr of high school..and I went to the nurses restroom cus it sees less traffic therefore cleaner iassume.

anybody else kinda have a cycle?
like i dont ever randomnly have to poop, once every morning for me..

Steps I take:

2) flush

3) paper on seats

5) %*+%

The End.

nice walkthrough, all bases covered.

Put a splash guard down (just a wad of tp) and I hover. Benefit is two fold. You get to dooky and you get a quad workout. Of course, I scarcely dooky withouthome advantage.

I mean, I literally had a streak of like 5 yrs (on vacation where ever you are sleeping counts as home) all home court agvantage dooks, then I went on this TimMichaels eating plan and made uncooked oatmeal plus blueberries for breakfast, @%%*#$$ the streak all away.

I still don't get when people say "I never use a public restroom for a #2." I find it hard to believe that ANYBODY has gone their whole lifewithout having to drop a deuce in a public restroom.

Dudes is mad anal aout this *%+#
smh.gif
obviously you gota cover the seat and makesure its generally clean, other than that aint nothing wrong with it.

i was like that once though, never used to use public bathrooms for a deuce but now i'll lay the brick anywhere....not out of neccesity either. Theslightest feeling that i need a dump and im in the stall....i mean i've even dropped it in a club at 1am just so i could feel 'right'
laugh.gif

Steps I take:

2) flush

3) paper on seats

5) %*+%

The End.

laugh.gif

i live in a dorm and i always
-wipe the toilet seat
-use the toilet paper i used to wipe the toilet seat as a splash gaurd
-cover the toilet seat with toilet paper

Originally Posted by Sid Nasty

i live in a dorm and i always
-wipe the toilet seat
-use the toilet paper i used to wipe the toilet seat as a splash gaurd
-cover the toilet seat with toilet paper
clorox_wipes.jpg

Never leave the room without it. Worth the 4.00 they cost.

I always put toilet paper down in public. The best is when they have those designated toilet seat covers...

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Dudes is mad anal aout this *%+#
smh.gif
obviously you gota cover the seat and make sure its generally clean, other than that aint nothing wrong with it.

i was like that once though, never used to use public bathrooms for a deuce but now i'll lay the brick anywhere....not out of neccesity either. The slightest feeling that i need a dump and im in the stall....i mean i've even dropped it in a club at 1am just so i could feel 'right'
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Brave Man.

nah but they are good cowboy hat covers.

this NW rain messes up my suede brims like crazy.

how do u guys get those toilet seat covers to stay on?! mine keeps falling into the toilet!! pisses me off so i gotta do the hovering technique cuz i aintsitting down

Steps I take:

2) flush

3) paper on seats

5) %*+%

The End.
This is my list also

I dookie at my job everyday jst c'ause I want to....just to prove a point. there's no point of holdin' it if the toilet is @#%% and span, I'lldirty it up for you with ease. I got heavy load game sometimes, but I usually only give like halff of the usual bowel syndrome....not by coice. I'd blowthat thing up if I could.

Back
Top Bottom