Do you pee in the shower VOL.....new study finds it environmentally conscious.

do you pee in the shower?

• yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I piss on my girls legs sometimes in the shower. That first piss after that nut is like another nut ya feel me.

Sometimes when she pees it smells sweet.

nerd.gif
she could have diabetes

pissing in sinks 
sick.gif

nerd.gif

i guess its the same as a toilet, just higher up 

I remember when I was little I would pee in the shower just because I didn't have to aim. Then one of those times I forgot to run the water and it just sat and got all sticky. Then I heard a scream from my sister when she went to shower later on that day :lol:

Are y'all drunk when yall pee in the sink?

When i did it, it was because we only had sinks in our dorm rooms. Community bathrooms were on each floor a couple doors down. Sometimes you don't wanna leave your room to pee because 1) you don't wanna get spotted in the hallway by a shorty while you out there looking wild bummy 2) you don't wanna get pulled into an impromptu dice game in the halls

Anyone ever dipped their meat in a cup of warm water and pissed in the cup...sensational feeling

urine can smell overtime so if you are going to do it, make sure you are utilizing a drain...

i helped my buddy move on Friday and the homeless guy half a block down must have been pissing on the sidewalk bc when the wind kicked up, you could smell it...

Turning y'all nose up at sink piss like we don't run the hot water simultaneously.

It started when I was growing up chillin in my grandmas basement all there was to piss in was the laundry room sink where the washer water ran into.

***** aint feel like runnin up stairs just for a hot piss.

Ya'll won't piss in a sink but will piss on a women
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom