Do you have benefits?

balloonoboy

Banned
I didn't know it was so common for young adults to not have some type of medical benefits. Thankfully, a bill was passed that allowed people to stay on their parents plan until 25 so it may not be as common as I'm led to believe.

So, do you have benefits?

I didn't know it was so common for young adults to not have some type of medical benefits. Thankfully, a bill was passed that allowed people to stay on their parents plan until 25 so it may not be as common as I'm led to believe.

So, do you have benefits?

30t6p3b.gif
No.
Are Eye Pee 2 me.

Sure do. Fully insured, HMO Health Ins, Dental, Vision. AD&D plan, Basic Life, Supplemental Life, Short & Long Term Disability.

Sure do. Fully insured, HMO Health Ins, Dental, Vision. AD&D plan, Basic Life, Supplemental Life, Short & Long Term Disability.

Yeah this one chick came over last night and we.....oh wait um no this year i decidd not to get enroll fr my benefits at work. Could save that money instead and also plan on not driving for 3 months.

Yeah this one chick came over last night and we.....oh wait um no this year i decidd not to get enroll fr my benefits at work. Could save that money instead and also plan on not driving for 3 months.

Sure do.

Medical, vision, dental. As well as 401k and stock option.

I'm thankful for my job.

Sure do.

Medical, vision, dental. As well as 401k and stock option.

I'm thankful for my job.

Back
Top Bottom