Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

White Castle should be shut down

Food is illness in the shape of a slider. Had 2, and my stomach did a factory reset.

I HATE being in a social setting such as a party, get together, sporting event, etc...where everyone if glued to their phone for the majority of the time on snapchat, FB, IG. I get overly irritated by this.
THIS. Live a little people, c'mon.

I've never eaten there

But Harold and Kumar make it seem okay

If you want it, only try 1, or don't get the burgers. They cook the burgers over a ton of onions and in their grease, splash water, diluting the grease making it worse. And on top of that, the beef has holes in it, soaking in all the essence of the onions. It is a literal gut bomb. Eat 4 to 5 and you're definitely getting mud butt.

Sounds awful.

I always thought they steamed it or some ****

Never been either

Not necessarily an unpopular opinion to most folks, but to a lot of people of color it is. Here goes. Well done steaks are trash and should be outlawed.

Went to a good lil steakhouse yesterday with my girl. We both get the same steak. I ask mine to be cooked medium, and she ordered her well done. When hers came out, it wasn't well done, so she asked if it could be cooked more. It came back again, still a little pink for her. I ate mine and the **** was tender and juicy. I tried her s*** and while it wasn't bone dry, it was the chewiest, piece of nonsense ever. Can't believe I used to eat mine well done :sick:

Last edited:
I had a well done steak for lunch today it was terrible and just too tough. I had to drown it with steak sauce for it to be edible. I just hate how my parents throw it in the oven for 450 for like an hour makes no sense.

My god. Might as well throw some liquid in there and turn it into a roast if it cooks for that long :sick:

Never had chipotle but taco bell is utter garbage.

They should package it as a laxative the way it runs thru you

Back
Top Bottom