Do you have any friends that lie about how much alcohol they drink? Vol. what's the point?

I forgot who started the thread last week about "how much is too much" when discussing alcohol consumption. Anyways, IMO there was a lot of:

pinnochio.jpg

I just don't get the point of lying about how much you've had to drink...I'm talking about unrealistic consumption....I had a boy back in collegethat we used to call 2T (2 times aka tootie)...he would always say he had something like 18 drinks in a night...which in reality, was actually two times morethan what he actually had. We used to call him out on this BS all the time...

u know any folks who do this?

Originally Posted by Club29

They do it for the same reason anyone lies.

Validation.

I hear that...telling a little white lie at times is hard to tell the truth from BS..... but I'm talking about the folks who have ridiculous exaggerationsof what they drank the night before...

smh dudes were sayin they took 45+ shots. talking about they drank two liters of 151 to the head in one night but it was nuthin to them
roll.gif

98% of Nters lie about their alcohol consumption, you guys sound straight silly

talking about I took 25 shots of 151 on my 21st birthday and washed it down with beers

Im still laughing at that dude who stood by this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always wondered why people do this too. Couple years ago i purchased a breathalyzer from brookstone. At parties I know people who fabricate their alcoholintake. Ask them to blow (pause). Catch those liars.

i hate this.
but people who are like this are the ones who cant handle themselves.
dude saying "man i drink a bottle of patron every sat by myself: when theres females around.
smh.gif
alien.gif

looking at him and giving him the stoneface when he is the dude at the party who drinks hard lemonade and three bud lights and passes out.
laugh.gif

I use to be proud to drink a lot. But since I lost weight I can drink maybe half as much as I used to. I'm actually happy I drink less because I save moneywhen I go out now.

This one dude said he drank two tubs full of alcohol. That's right, two (2) tubs full of alcohol.

My response: This ain't prohibition.

the only reason you should lie about how much alcohol you drank....

is too say you had less than you really did...

think about it kids

a great alcoholic mentor of mine said it best "you only count the first one,
the rest is just more than one..."

laugh.gif
I wish I could take a single shot and be leant. I don't like drinking, I just like being drunk.

I hate people that lie either way on in though.

_'s who swear they're NOT drunk are almost as bad.

No. But I know NTers who do.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

talking about I took 25 shots of 151 on my 21st birthday and washed it down with beers

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

yep
smh.gif

thing is i've had to carry this dude home like.....

kate_moss.jpg
(nh)

after a fairly average days drinking...

then next time i'll see him he'll tell me how he went out and had an unfathomable amount to drink and was good money
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

roll.gif
roll.gif
The most I've seen someone drink is like 24 shots of patron. He was like 6'7" 240 though.

To make themselves seem cool. Women really do this a lot. "Oh I'm so wasted!" Shut the %$$$ up. One sip of Keystone Light isn't enough to getyou buzzed.

One dude on here (I won't call out his name, but he wears a trench coat) claimed to take 50 shots on his birthday...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

why lie?

I've had to lie the opposite way at times
laugh.gif
When I'm talking with my family I tell them I had 5-6 beers the night before and they give me the
indifferent.gif
saying that's too much tobe drinking... when in reality i had 10-11 beers throughout the night
laugh.gif

i got another friend (who can drink
smh.gif
sick.gif
) they'll 4-5 of us in a bar, an he'll get 100 shots just to create a spectacle...

he'll be re-arranging the furniture an +!$% to accomadate everything. people be looking like
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
.......i think he likes it cuz all the thirsty broke $%$%*!@ start flocking
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its because a lot of people don't classify themselves as drunk until they are extremely wasted. Just because you aren't stumbling over yourself or canstill stand doesn't mean you aren't drunk.

Then yes, there is the straight up liars who are usually herbs.

Back
Top Bottom