Do you have african background(that includes african americans) and if so what country you from

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

ghana_flag.jpg

FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only bad thing about college is missing mom's jollof rice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

off topic but why do some African Americans dislike Africans who immigrate to America?

I have seen this happen many times while I was going to school
It's usually the other way around. At my old job, Africans would always try to bargain for shoes and ++%# or raise hell when I rang them upand the price came out more than the sticker price because of tax... So glad I'm not there anymore..

But OP, my parents did that trace your heritage thing a year ago. Found out I'm of Nigerian descent.

In all honestly though, I really dont care.. I'm human. All that matters..

in the end we all from that one same spot in africa.

represent regardless.

great great great grandpops is from ghana

I wish I could figure out
tired.gif

for whatever reason I always wanted to find out my people were from Congo or Zimbabwe

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

African NTers what religion are you guys? I'm Vietnamese and we still practice ancestor worship. I heard some parts of Africa still does this.

In the "Village" and rural areas of Nigeria they still do. And elements of traditional African religion and mysticism is interwoven intoChristianity. I know some Christian Nigerians go to witch doctors every now and then for "immediate results".

I found a Nigeria restaurant in Decatur, GA that I frequent occassionally with my housemates for a little touch of home cooking. Egusi soup+poundedyams=
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

tired.gif

for whatever reason I always wanted to find out my people were from Congo or Zimbabwe
you can find out. you just need the extra cash to do so

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

tired.gif

Yep. Im planning to do a DNA test soon to find more out.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

tired.gif

nerd.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

I am INCREDIBLY envious of people who can trace back their ancestral roots---like seriously.

but he's right about the extra cash, they got ways you can do it through DNA actually.....

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

West Africa, as well. Liberia to be exact.

Oh man, a Liberian on Niketalk. Not many of yall out there. You guys are cool and your food taste great.
Co-sign, ate in Monrovia and the food was so good.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Cape Verdean American....

eek.gif
wow there's some capes on here?

Cachupa>>>>>>

[/color]

Back
Top Bottom