Do you guys tip at a Buffet or Go To orders?

ill leave a couple bucks usually, but not really droppin $15 when they didnt take my order, bring my food, or anything like that. The are basically bussingtables and i will leave what I think is fair for a busboy.

Buffet, of course, they are still grabbing your dirty plates for you. But takeout... hell no, they are just doing their job.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

ill leave a couple bucks usually, but not really droppin $15 when they didnt take my order, bring my food, or anything like that. The are basically bussing tables and i will leave what I think is fair for a busboy.
eh...personally... I think they do more than wait staff at a "normal" restaurant.
I tip 15%..sometimes more.

Take out...sometimes...but depends on the set up of the restaurant

At a buffet, I usually tip depending on the number of people in my table. $3-$5 max probably.
For a "to go" order or if I am picking up the food, I don't really tip unless it is a big order, it'll be like giving a tip at a drive thruto me.

I will usually leave a few bucks at the buffet. I usually base my tip on how often i get my refill on my drink.

Originally Posted by eleet1

I will usually leave a few bucks at the buffet. I usually base my tip on how often i get my refill on my drink.

Buffet especially if I really do feel hungry. I give an extra tip especially if I feel that I'm really treated as a customer compare to other resto'swhere you have to call them over and over for a refill.

do you tip when you go into Burger King? Same concept....

buffet's...naw, i dont think they expect it.

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I never go to those places...but i wouldnt

co-sign

EDIT: Buffet @ the Bellagio in Vegas is POPPPPPPPIN....just had to throw that in there

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

u get your own food

Hell no I don't tip. at these type of places. They get paid regular wages unlike waiters, so why should I tip them

i tip on take out for sushi only or if it was some meal thats in excess of $50+

as for buffet, i leave $2. Standard

You kinda have to tip, IMO they do more then restaurants like constantly clearing plates, refill water etc...they just don't bring the food to you lol

Buffet, maybe two bucks. All they are doing is bringing me plates and filling my drinks.

Take out, no.

Back
Top Bottom