DO you guys think trying to get to know a lady now a days is like, playing a game? SMH!

How old are you? That's probably the problem. As girls mature into women they learn to appreciate that stuff. Least the smart ones do.
27.. It's not that I'm unattractive, it's just my personality takes time for the average person to get used too.. My whole point of this thread is, I see dudes come off somewhat disrespectful and girls give them the time of the day, but me on the other hand, it's almost pulling teeth..lol. As far as the gestures I'm doing, things like that happen when I been on a few dates with them.

It's not now a days. It's been that way and yeah it's like that for most ladies.

You find you one that looks good, has a great personality and does not want to part take int he bull **** of that game and you're set :smokin

Pick another one bro .
plus you putting them on a pedestal . Opening a car door.smh .
As cliche as it sounds its true. Nice guys finish last

Don't eem care. If I'm out with a chick I will ALWAYS open the car door and restaurant etc.

Prolly gon call me lame, it's just the way I am. Oh well.

Actaully it is like a game, there's an entire genre of games in Japan devoted to this, where you have to choose the correct routes to get good endings. 

Last edited:
27.. It's not that I'm unattractive, it's just my personality takes time for the average person to get used too.. My whole point of this thread is, I see dudes come off somewhat disrespectful and girls give them the time of the day, but me on the other hand, it's almost pulling teeth..lol. As far as the gestures I'm doing, things like that happen when I been on a few dates with them.

Reread my post. Money x jerk = 90% of getting yambs.

If you wait long enough, these girls will eventually want a good dude; til then I'm focused on my success.

Reread my post. Money x jerk = 90% of getting yambs.

If you wait long enough, these girls will eventually want a good dude; til then I'm focused on my success.

It's more about being attractive and funny/good personality

I'm broke and not a jerk and I still do very well.

There's a difference between having a sarcastic sense of humor and not taking BS from females vs being a jerk

Also a lot of nice guys make the mistake of confusing being a pushover/spineless with being Nice

It's more about being attractive and funny/good personality

I'm broke and not a jerk and I still do very well.

There's a difference between having a sarcastic sense of humor and not taking BS from females vs being a jerk

Also a lot of nice guys make the mistake of confusing being a pushover/spineless with being Nice

agreed

I'm attractive. I'm funny/good personality. I can get girls, keeping them is where the problem lays.

At some point, your going to need money. If a girl makes more than you, they will lose their respect for you.

You have to be a 'jerk' in many respects. You cant let them think they are the center of your world. It extends past 'standing up for yourself' you gotta 'neg' these girls. It keeps them interested. That's all the game is, keeping them interested, most girls are interested in people who aren't interested in them.

Between IG, Twitter and Facebook, these girls have a steady stream of attention. Attention =\= their interest. In order to gain their interest, you must give them some attention, but not in the simp way those IG dudes give, she has them on lock, but rather in a way that kicks the pedal stool from underneath them.

The game ain't change since elementary school, the girl likes the dude who A) all the other girls like (money/resources/esteem) B) puts ice cream in her hair(jerk). Same principles, different scale.

And of course, some girls will be like 'I'm not like that,' which some aren't. But most are, they're just not that way superficially . At some point, because of society, she's going to be tired of supporting a grown man or not being supported by a grown man, that's like half the reason people get married. As far as the 'jerk,' that's the great joke of modern women, their ideals don't meet up to their reality. Tv has done this trope over and over; the strong independent women falls for the one dude who frustrated her the most, or the hero...which is essentially the same effect: 'I want to be most important thing in his life, but not the center of his world.' Paradoxical, I know, That is why relationships are so hard, the constant balance.

Eventually girls get tired of jerks, and settle for a dude who treats them right and takes care of them, even if their not the most attracted to that man.

Just my point of view. 'Everyone is different' (emphasis on quotes, because most people are in fact the same [selfish/pretentious/self rightous], we're only different on the surface), but I think I got this boy/girl thing figured out, doesn't mean I agree/apply it.

Edit: it is a a game, player with a high score will never lose. Money is the scorecard. Acquire currency, disregard harlots.

Last edited:
am1x90... you are too worried about other guys and the experiences they give women and how women think...

Present yourself well... have goals... they will come...
Maintain goals... define who you are... they will stay

nothing else needs to be said or worries about... it's not that complicated.

Last edited:
I agree with you about the younger attention hungry types

But I'm 29 and dealing with older professional women and the games aren't necessary

I agree in a way about negging. I do it to be funny and keep them level headed. But all the games about who calls who and purposely waiting to text and stuff like that is unnecessary with good age 25+ wome

What about you takes time to get used to?

Don't eem care. If I'm out with a chick I will ALWAYS open the car door and restaurant etc.

As you should.

I don't know any woman who finds opening doors lame. Hell strangers do that for each other every day so it's expected of the man you're dating to do so.

If you find you're doing all the right things & she finds you lame keep it moving.

What about you takes time to get used to?

As you should.

I don't know any woman who finds opening doors lame. Hell strangers do that for each other every day so it's expected of the man you're dating to do so.

If you find you're doing all the right things & she finds you lame keep it moving.

dang i never opened the door for a female

damn NT always givin me bad advice smh

It's only a game if you choose to participate.

Just be straightforward with these females it'll save you a lot of wasted time and ******... If you feel like you gotta "play the game" to get with a chick..she's probably not the one you wanna date anyways.

It's only a game if you choose to participate.

Just be straightforward with these females it'll save you a lot of wasted time and ******... If you feel like you gotta "play the game" to get with a chick..she's probably not the one you wanna date anyways.
This is pretty much the bottom line.

I completely ignore all the "rules" regarding contact with a female. Maybe I'm old school but the real chicks respect it.

Call me old fashioned, but I always open the door for my girl, and the right one will appreciate it. Not just for the 1st couple of dates, then stop when you're smashing.

Also, trying to get to know someone is supposed to be difficult, ****, trying to get to know me should be difficult. The most annoying people in the world are those that you know EVERYTHING about them after the first day of knowing them. 

As far as games go, I hate to break it to you, but all life is a game. It's been a game since kindergarten 

I remember pulling a seat out for a chick at a restaurant, and she thought it was the greatest thing ever :lol:. All I could think was what types of dudes she dated where something as simple as that is foreign to her

I'm attractive. I'm funny/good personality. I can get girls, keeping them is where the problem lays.

At some point, your going to need money. If a girl makes more than you, they will lose their respect for you.

You have to be a 'jerk' in many respects. You cant let them think they are the center of your world. It extends past 'standing up for yourself' you gotta 'neg' these girls. It keeps them interested. That's all the game is, keeping them interested, most girls are interested in people who aren't interested in them.

Between IG, Twitter and Facebook, these girls have a steady stream of attention. Attention =\= their interest. In order to gain their interest, you must give them some attention, but not in the simp way those IG dudes give, she has them on lock, but rather in a way that kicks the pedal stool from underneath them.

The game ain't change since elementary school, the girl likes the dude who A) all the other girls like (money/resources/esteem) B) puts ice cream in her hair(jerk). Same principles, different scale.

And of course, some girls will be like 'I'm not like that,' which some aren't. But most are, they're just not that way superficially . At some point, because of society, she's going to be tired of supporting a grown man or not being supported by a grown man, that's like half the reason people get married. As far as the 'jerk,' that's the great joke of modern women, their ideals don't meet up to their reality. Tv has done this trope over and over; the strong independent women falls for the one dude who frustrated her the most, or the hero...which is essentially the same effect: 'I want to be most important thing in his life, but not the center of his world.' Paradoxical, I know, That is why relationships are so hard, the constant balance.

Eventually girls get tired of jerks, and settle for a dude who treats them right and takes care of them, even if their not the most attracted to that man.

Just my point of view. 'Everyone is different' (emphasis on quotes, because most people are in fact the same [selfish/pretentious/self rightous], we're only different on the surface), but I think I got this boy/girl thing figured out, doesn't mean I agree/apply it.

Edit: it is a a game, player with a high score will never lose. Money is the scorecard. Acquire currency, disregard harlots.

Idk, if we're talking about actually seriously dating a chick, I think she should know she's the center of your world. It's the least you can do, I saw my parent's marriage beak down because my old man never showed emotion like that.

Back
Top Bottom