Do you guys think that James Harden is bangin in the offseason?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Slim Thug is mad
roll.gif

TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD SON!!! BOSS-HOGG KEEPIN' IT REAL 100 THO!
roll.gif

USA is a free country. James Harden is playing basketball in USA, that is why he can do how he wants. But I hope he is not involved in bad things so maybe one day he is hurt. Then he have to stop playing basketball forever.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

It seems like nowadays they're less like gangs and more like fraternities... And fraternities seem more like gangs.
I look at it as he is repping his hood. I hope cats are realizing how stupid that real "banging" life is.

You better stop before some Kappa pops up in here and proceeds to write a 3 paragraph argument on why you're ignorant......typed in all red of course 
laugh.gif

Never knew of Harden's banging lol.

I thought it was always known Capt Jack was about that life though... well use to be atleast.

stephen jackson, zach randolph are bloods. yao ming was a dragon head back in the days

Wow.

What ignorance.

I spent a young lifetime in St. Louis and 5+ years in the Texas prison system.

As an inmate.

So keep telling yourself that "bangin'" equates to a simple representation of a neighborhood.

SOUNDS GOOD.

But there are delusional !%*, brainwashed %@*@!*%%%%!!% out there who will kill you for throwing up the wrong %@$@.

But in their defense:

It's probably easier for 'em to shoot through glasses with no lenses.

TIP: You made it. Now live your life.

Originally Posted by 00david00

In LA its not always just about really bangin like that, it has to do with where you're from, you pick up that gang's culture

Depending on where you grew up, you basically pick up the way that gang talks, the way they dress, and all that but that doesn't mean you're bangin. Its jus where you grew up at. So if you grow up in a city known for one gang like Pasadena and bloods, you get that influence.

Its no different from how someone in texas talks/dresses differently than someone from NY
True. 
I live in 'Dena, and as a Mexican, nobody gives me a second look if I say "what up blood" to my boy in front of some real G's. 

I don't bang, but it's just the culture of the city. 

"my conditioning has been conditioned"

I must say after reading through this thread, I've definitely learned some stuff. I appreciate the responses.

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Slim Thug is mad
roll.gif

TELL 'EM WHY YOU MAD SON!!! BOSS-HOGG KEEPIN' IT REAL 100 THO!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 @ keepin it real. slim is just as much a fraud as harden if that is the case but he don't really know what's goin on out here or what harden has done growin up or how he is affiliated. Houston is one of the main towns who stay tryna bang sets like out here in LA, smh. He need to go sit down somewhere. He not speaking on nobody else but harpin on harden. You looked stupid with them braids n beads on the end too but you don't see harden tweetin bout that though, do you? 
laugh.gif
 #clown

Also Slim Thug may have a point, but he sure is salty 
roll.gif

David Stern is bout that life though 
roll.gif

This gang $@@% is dumb and ignorant. Grow up. Dudes are millionaires and are running around looking like idiots throwing up sets out on national television. It's funny for us to watch, but some broke real hood dudes will literally kill somebody for throwing up something they don't approve of.

I thought this thread was going to be about if James Harden banged chicks during the off-season with that grizzly !%^ beard.

Originally Posted by Storm2006

I thought this thread was going to be about if James Harden banged chicks during the off-season with that grizzly !%^ beard.

so did I. especially when the first pic was lil Wayne's tweet. lol

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Storm2006

so did I. especially when the first pic was lil Wayne's tweet. lol
Thank you, I knew I couldn't have been the only one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

It seems like nowadays they're less like gangs and more like fraternities... And fraternities seem more like gangs.

I look at it as he is repping his hood. I hope cats are realizing how stupid that real "banging" life is.

You better stop before some Kappa pops up in here and proceeds to write a 3 paragraph argument on why you're ignorant......typed in all red of course 
laugh.gif

Yawn.

I show up early to games to get autographs. You usually see the same faces who show up early. According to some of these dudes who show up, they think he's bangin... He definitely walks like a G tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom