Do you guys think Delonte will ever play again in the NBA?

It is funny that since LeBron is now the villain of the NBA if signing a GM signs {tommy heinsohn} DeLonny {/tommy heinsohn} would be some sort of the people taking it upon themselves fighting crime. Maybe if LeBron didn't become the bad guy of the NBA, I could see why D. West wouldn't get work.

But as a GM, I wouldn't touch him with a crane. Disrespecting a teammate like that has no place in my locker room.

It is funny that since LeBron is now the villain of the NBA if signing a GM signs {tommy heinsohn} DeLonny {/tommy heinsohn} would be some sort of the people taking it upon themselves fighting crime. Maybe if LeBron didn't become the bad guy of the NBA, I could see why D. West wouldn't get work.

But as a GM, I wouldn't touch him with a crane. Disrespecting a teammate like that has no place in my locker room.

I'd welcome back to the celtics.
smile.gif

I'm pretty sure he plead guilty to the gun charges last month. He got probation and house arrest I believe.

I'm pretty sure he plead guilty to the gun charges last month. He got probation and house arrest I believe.

delonte is a dawg...of course hes getting picked up. $!!% LEBRON...if delonte came back to teh cavs i wouldnt care lbj left

delonte is a dawg...of course hes getting picked up. $!!% LEBRON...if delonte came back to teh cavs i wouldnt care lbj left

please sign with the celtics, please sign with the celtics, please sign with the celtics......

please sign with the celtics, please sign with the celtics, please sign with the celtics......

Back
Top Bottom