Do you guys even look at the stickies?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is it that you've all been desensitized to the information?...do they stay as a sticky too long?
or you just don't care?
pretty much..

also i (or we) start getting used to the stickies and dont pay attn when we know theres a new one

I actually pay more attention to the featured topics above the stickies, and then skip right over the stickies.

honestly i just skip the stickies. dont even think about looking at them because i feel they're always the same

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

is it that you've all been desensitized to the information?...do they stay as a sticky too long?
or you just don't care?
The stickies become a part of the decoration of the page when they've been up there for so long.

But now that this has become a concern for the staff I'll try to be more active in donation topics.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Meth should just give the money to which ever charity he wants or the staff wants, I don't think any members care really.

exactly, i love how NT gives its money to charity and i love even more that NT is giving to entrepreneurs in developing coutnries...however when it comes towhich entrepreneur to give the money to i could really care less, i trust that Meth picked the five best options, im not going to take the time to read on allfive entrepreneurs backgrounds so i can have a basis on my decision

Back
Top Bottom