DO you find it sexy if your girlfriend or Wife wears G-Strings VERY often?

these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ass1.jpg

co-sign.

Yes, an attractive girl with g-strings is an ultimate turn on!

I mean.... you do know that the person who starts a thread has a 'Thread Starter' above every post he/she makes right?

How you gonna reply to your own question? :lol:

first time i seen a chick wearing a thong or g-string was in HS, shorty was sitting in back of me and without care let that thing pop out. they are def a turn on, especially if she's a hottie :smokin

Night Marcher I went on Fredricks and I didn't see those thongs that I posted on the girl *** clapping and you said they would be on there.

Last edited:
You guys must be virgins to think that a piece of lace underwear can hold up any mass....how does that even make sense?
:lol: Huh? You have to be joking. Effort is funny though. I have seen Paris Hilton's lil butt a** have desireable cheeks in boyshorts.

Would you guys smell a your girls g-string/thong after she takes them off???

honestly i like when my woman is wearing them boy shorts them thangs look so sexy mm mm mmmm
damn i cant wait till she get home from work
*goes to take shower*

Would you guys smell a your girls g-string/thong after she takes them off???
i smell her panties sometimes same as smelling my finger. Her juices smell good and are a turn on sometimes i lick my finger after :pimp:

What ever makes her feel the sexiest, I've found myself aroused by cotton briefs, lace thongs, and boy cuts.
I saw Kerry Washington in a scene of "I Think I Love My Wife" and wanted to jump through the HD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom