Do you feel bad for fat folks???

In a way I do, but at the same time I don't. It's like dude said about in the BBC study that people being fat is predisposed. But at the same time, it has everything to do with diet.

At my prev. job, when I walk by the cubicles, I would see hella diet drink containers, low calorie snacks and things, and they'd all belong to fat people. Do you really believe that consuming diet anything really helps?

I'm sure, just like most in here, when they see the obese people who have to ride gramma's 'trike' to get along in the mall, at the market, and things, you wonder how and why they let themselves get to that point. The point of where walking is not an option.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

I'm 6'1 300lbs...so what still smash chicks

gadaamn
roll.gif
 not a sloppy 300 tho...use to play ball

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

Im genuinely interested btw

25335d1292863669-roelly-winklaar-road-ny-pro-mr-o-foto-1-.jpg

unless he looks like this?

if not he is a SLOPPY 300lbs

gadaamn
roll.gif

eek.gif

Not being funny or anything, but i dont understand how you can be 6'1 (which isnt that tall) and be 300lbs, that almost 120lbs over a 6'1 mans recommended weight... Does that mean your muscle upon muscle upon muscle? Im just a bit confused, i cant imagine how your built...

25335d1292863669-roelly-winklaar-road-ny-pro-mr-o-foto-1-.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

gadaamn
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
@me imaging this dude typing on a comp.
"These keys brokedeted again" HULK SMASH

gadaamn
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

no, Unless its some medical condition where they cant lose weight or some +#%+... if its just a lazy +$+ i get pissed
laugh.gif

no, Unless its some medical condition where they cant lose weight or some +#%+... if its just a lazy +$+ i get pissed
laugh.gif

it's their life, so no. regular fat people, it's whatever, if they're cool with it, im cool with it. i just find the morbidly obese kind of disgusting. i buy very little of that medical condition crap.

fat girls FTL tho...shallow and immature, but whatever, sue me
laugh.gif

it's their life, so no. regular fat people, it's whatever, if they're cool with it, im cool with it. i just find the morbidly obese kind of disgusting. i buy very little of that medical condition crap.

fat girls FTL tho...shallow and immature, but whatever, sue me
laugh.gif

gadaamn
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

gadaamn
roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel bad for people obsessing over other people's weight. Also to use the word disgusting, come on son, there's a lot of human qualities that are a lot more disgusting than being fat or overweight. Some people need to get over themselves like they are the ideal human specimen.

I feel bad for people obsessing over other people's weight. Also to use the word disgusting, come on son, there's a lot of human qualities that are a lot more disgusting than being fat or overweight. Some people need to get over themselves like they are the ideal human specimen.

The fat people that complain but dont do anything about it get a palm from me....but those that have a real issue then yea...i sympathize...to a degree.

The fat people that complain but dont do anything about it get a palm from me....but those that have a real issue then yea...i sympathize...to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom