do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i guarantee you, if i died typing this, id have over 100 jawns at my funeral. All to pay homage to my D, because im that +#$%* my g.
laugh.gif

I wouldnt go.

She had as much fun out of the sex with you and presumably the other people as well. How do ya'll know that her being a JO contributed to her suicide? and how do you all know that she didnt WANT sex without relationships?

If you wanna go fine.

I wouldnt go.

She had as much fun out of the sex with you and presumably the other people as well. How do ya'll know that her being a JO contributed to her suicide? and how do you all know that she didnt WANT sex without relationships?

If you wanna go fine.

she opened up to you son... you owe her a moments of your time... regardless of her sexual escapades

she opened up to you son... you owe her a moments of your time... regardless of her sexual escapades

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.
I think he more so wants to brag that he routinely slutted out a woman.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.
I think he more so wants to brag that he routinely slutted out a woman.

you wouldnt happen to be from bridgeport connecticut would you?

i ask this because i know a young promiscuous girl who just committed suicide on friday

you wouldnt happen to be from bridgeport connecticut would you?

i ask this because i know a young promiscuous girl who just committed suicide on friday

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting.. don't come to NT asking if you should attend a funeral or not.

Be a man, have some compassion bro.. you knew her, whether or not she was a jump off or not.. she was human, don't play yourself OP. of course you should go. Don't be a chump all your life. 1
How exactly is going to her funeral manning up? How is he a chump if he doesn't go? So because you knew someone means you should go to their funeral? Explain that to me.

some of the replies in this thread are disgusting.. don't come to NT asking if you should attend a funeral or not.

Be a man, have some compassion bro.. you knew her, whether or not she was a jump off or not.. she was human, don't play yourself OP. of course you should go. Don't be a chump all your life. 1
How exactly is going to her funeral manning up? How is he a chump if he doesn't go? So because you knew someone means you should go to their funeral? Explain that to me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just replying because my last comment was quoted.. but i don't have anything to say to you really. Your an adult, you should know better.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just replying because my last comment was quoted.. but i don't have anything to say to you really. Your an adult, you should know better.

You guys going in on OP hard 
30t6p3b.gif
If you considered her as a friend,you should go just pay some respects. If you didn't give a *#!% about her other than the sex and only starting caring once she died then you probably shouldn't go. Question,do other people in her fam know about you and her?

Pretty sad end though,offing yourself at 22 
tired.gif

You guys going in on OP hard 
30t6p3b.gif
If you considered her as a friend,you should go just pay some respects. If you didn't give a *#!% about her other than the sex and only starting caring once she died then you probably shouldn't go. Question,do other people in her fam know about you and her?

Pretty sad end though,offing yourself at 22 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom