do you attend the jumpoffs funeral?

Given you referred to her as a "jumpoff" first before stating to us that she's an actual "friend." I would pass on attending the funeral, if I were in your shoes.
Granted we (NT'ers) don't know your personal relationship with her. However a funeral is solely used as a means of showing respect to someone who has passed and made a significant difference in your life, plain and simple.

Carnal desires aside, if she hasn't done anything for you "significantly" to make you feel (or look) at life differently, than don't go because you're doing her a disservice.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

Word!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And OP if you have to even debate whether or not you should go, dont even bother
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

People make threads about anything. You really have to ask NT if you should attend someone's funeral. There's come a point in life where you have to make some decisions as a man.

Word!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And OP if you have to even debate whether or not you should go, dont even bother
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

yall act like i was bouncing her of the walls, i would consider her a friend had the relationship not started and stopped with sex. I am ashamed at this reaction NT lacks discretion

but you waited till pg. 2 to tell she was a friend...you presented her as a JO first...some friend she was right?
eyes.gif

either she was just your JO or you made the title exactly for the reactions youre getting

yall act like i was bouncing her of the walls, i would consider her a friend had the relationship not started and stopped with sex. I am ashamed at this reaction NT lacks discretion

but you waited till pg. 2 to tell she was a friend...you presented her as a JO first...some friend she was right?
eyes.gif

either she was just your JO or you made the title exactly for the reactions youre getting

would she want you to be there?
would her folks want you to be there?
ask these questions.
also, if you really dont wanna go, then dont. you will feel most uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Why go pay your last respects to someone that you probably had no respect for in the first place?

This, leave that $$%# alone & move on.

would she want you to be there?
would her folks want you to be there?
ask these questions.
also, if you really dont wanna go, then dont. you will feel most uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Why go pay your last respects to someone that you probably had no respect for in the first place?

This, leave that $$%# alone & move on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif

if i referred to her as a friend, no thread right? objectively speaking no matter how cool we were she fits the script.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

eyes.gif

if i referred to her as a friend, no thread right? objectively speaking no matter how cool we were she fits the script.

you're missing the point so i'll let you have this one...

you got it sir

i see you just felt like making a new thread today

you're missing the point so i'll let you have this one...

you got it sir

i see you just felt like making a new thread today

Originally Posted by DJ bana

and you're asking niketalk?

some people have really low morals...
This is actually a legitimate question, though.

I wouldn't go. I don't even like thinking about going to funerals.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

and you're asking niketalk?

some people have really low morals...
This is actually a legitimate question, though.

I wouldn't go. I don't even like thinking about going to funerals.

by no means would i attend the funeral had we not had coitus. 
Tells you everything you need to know, +++* outta here with that friend %!$*.

by no means would i attend the funeral had we not had coitus. 
Tells you everything you need to know, +++* outta here with that friend %!$*.

Back
Top Bottom