Do you ask your gf???

10 Ds is a lot fam. Imagine 10 hard ***** in front of you right now. I wouldn't be able to cope fam..

On a side note, how many pipes have y'all SEEN in y'all lifetime? In real life. Not including movies etc. (including yours)
ten D's at once is a lot...

Spread our over half a decade?

Come on...

If I see ten dead animals in the road at once, then I would say that's a lot...

But ten animals after driving 50k miles over 5 years...

That's pretty good.

So, would it be better if your girl had a 10 dude train ran on her on one night, or was in a 10 dude gangbang.

Gotta choose Ricky.

This topic is so annoying now.
So ignore it then
No. This thread should be locked. Thread title gave no indication what it was about so when I entered and did it annoyed the **** out me that it was the same damn ****.

OP adds nothing new to the topic, just drops a one line question and goes ghost. This aint what NT general is for. This thread is no different than the one last month and that thread was no different than the 3 threads about the same damn thing from last year, 2 of which went for multiple pgs.

It'd make no sense if every few weeks NTers were making new release threads for the same damn thing. If so many are this curious if the next man is asking his girl what her # is then group all that **** in the same thread and leave it at that.

No. This thread should be locked. Thread title gave no indication what it was about so when I entered and did it annoyed the **** out me that it was the same damn ****.

OP adds nothing new to the topic, just drops a one line question and goes ghost. This aint what NT general is for. This thread is no different than the one last month and that thread was no different than the 3 threads about the same damn thing from last year, 2 of which went for multiple pgs.

It'd make no sense if every few weeks NTers were making new release threads for the same damn thing. If so many are this curious if the next man is asking his girl what her # is then group all that **** in the same thread and leave it at that.
Alright Meth. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom