"Do something nice" giveaway!!!

So much negativity is going around and i just feel like giving back and doing something positive, nothing for e props or anything, just wanna help out Those in need...

Luckily im in a position where im able to give back this year so I was thinking of something like this...

Yall post something nice you did that day and whoever has the MOST reps within the first 10 pages. Now for those who plan on lying, to avoid that i was thinking of posting pics for proof? Anybody got any ideas? Or maybe an easier/alternative way to handle this?

i was thinking of a money prize of 50$ ( I will paypal you)That should help out with a little of christmas shopping or hell even grocery shopping, gas, etc.

"If you have much, give of your wealth; If you have little, give of your heart"

EDIT: I will NOT post in this thread, to make it fair, so that when it does reach 10 pages itll be more fair for yall rather than me wasting space :smokin

Last edited:
I think what you're doing is nice, so I will rep you so that you get your own prize.

Been volunteering for the past 5 days for an international martial event. Helping the kids, helping the people from out of town to find their way in the city and making sure their stay is comfortable and also being a driver and a tourist guide for Masters from out of the country. Slept a couple of hours only, now i'm going to bed for the next 2 days :lol:

If i ever win, i'll let OP give that money to any organisation that help the kids in need.

Last edited:
dhMeAzK.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom