Do *People* Around Your Way Dig Through Your Trash Too?

at least you know you don't have to take time throwing your recycling into different bins!!

In Sacramento it's predominantly Asian women doing this.

IMO not a bad thing at all. How often do you see a homeless/unemployed/drunk Asian person?

I've seen a good amount of Latino folks doing this too.

Asians and Latinos are real resourceful people, always the ones who took the jobs that nobody else wanted. They always go all out to support their families anddependents.

Recycling is no joke. My homie told me about his one homeboy who stay all fitted with the freshest gear, kicks, clean whip, etc and all he does is go aroundand collect cardboard to recycle.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

in the Bay Area its old asian people digging in the recycle
When I lived in Sacramento, it was the same way. A few Hispanics though.

Recycling is no joke. My homie told me about his one homeboy who stay all fitted with the freshest gear, kicks, clean whip, etc and all he does is go around and collect cardboard to recycle.

You're not tellin me he gets all that stuff off recycling
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

You should have just said people instead of Hispanic people.
And nope, never have.
I'm not trying to be racist or offensive but it's a fact that Hispanics are the only people that I have ever seen in the 4 years that I've lived in my apartment complex digging through my trash. I'll change the title
eyes.gif
The white cops that beat Rodney King werent trying to be racist or offensive either, but such is life.

Enjoy your racist life.

Mexicans in my area. Them and the raccoons battle for the good garbage. Racoons in Washington Heights are gully.
laugh.gif

I don't understand why you had to mention what race the people were but around myarea, I see it all the time.. and it's not just hispanic peopleeither. I don't know why you're disgusted by this.. it's a tough life for some people so they get by in any means necessary.

Only see Asians do it around NYC (Brooklyn).

I got no problem with it, better than begging.

i remember one time my dad had to dig thru dumpster because had accidentally thru away his pay check...

People here stay throwing away furniture and bedroom sets and %$@$, but collection doesn't pick those items up so u always see somebody come through with atrailer and take them for themselves if they're nice enough. I hate how people who throw it away though just to be douches, break it or put it half way inthe real trash so nobody else can use it. I can't lie, at my last apartment complex I saw a leather (maybe vinyl, IDK) black sectional that was in likeperfect condition somebody sat out by the trash can to dispose of; if I had a truck I would've copped.

Back
Top Bottom