Do not eat TACO BELL Vol. " Beef Fraud "

Ate there every day for about a year, no joke every day. Middle of april last year, I had a grilled stuffed burrito and a bean burrito on the side, it tasted really good. Well ten minutes later I was pooping water, had food poisoning. Haven't eaten fast food since.

Ate there every day for about a year, no joke every day. Middle of april last year, I had a grilled stuffed burrito and a bean burrito on the side, it tasted really good. Well ten minutes later I was pooping water, had food poisoning. Haven't eaten fast food since.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

USDA almost agrees with anything. If you cant satisfy them, you know something is wrong.

This is the worst part, USDA standards aren't exactly sky high.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

USDA almost agrees with anything. If you cant satisfy them, you know something is wrong.

This is the worst part, USDA standards aren't exactly sky high.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i live in quebec. we didnt have any taco bells (until maybe last year) because they didnt pass our meat requirements either

now we do though...dunno why...

fries supreme = crack

We dont have that in cali, sounds bomb though

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i live in quebec. we didnt have any taco bells (until maybe last year) because they didnt pass our meat requirements either

now we do though...dunno why...

fries supreme = crack

We dont have that in cali, sounds bomb though

Most of those ingredients don't sound that bad, though. It's not like they feeding you rat poison or something. Yall act like pure beef is the healthiest thing on earth.

Taco Bell is fine with me, just don't mess with it more than once a month.

Most of those ingredients don't sound that bad, though. It's not like they feeding you rat poison or something. Yall act like pure beef is the healthiest thing on earth.

Taco Bell is fine with me, just don't mess with it more than once a month.

Originally Posted by Dusted718

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   
ive never had an authentic mexican meal before. its all chain restaurants and fast food around here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dusted718

I am bias to Mexican food in general, I live in San Diego and we have, hands down the best Mexican food in the world! Serious the further you get outside of SD the
worse it gets! I have been to Mexico and I still think SD has better Mexican food! Makes me wonder how these fast food chains survive in certain areas, smh! Like Pizza Hut in
NY?   
ive never had an authentic mexican meal before. its all chain restaurants and fast food around here
30t6p3b.gif

Some cute Native American chick that works there came into my job today and told me this, but she said that she would be my hookup so I will continue to eat there.
laugh.gif

Some cute Native American chick that works there came into my job today and told me this, but she said that she would be my hookup so I will continue to eat there.
laugh.gif

I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

I don't eat Taco Bell anyway... The one down my hill got mentally ill people workin' at it....

Their be chicken and tacos all over the floor, at the restaurant.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been craving Taco Bell hard lately, thank God I came across this thread first [/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom