Do men care about the kinda car a woman drives???

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Not at all. brownie points for her having her own car though. Means I don't always have to be the one driving.

yes it does...i hate driving with a passion and will get out of it any chance i get...hell i'll pass over the keys to my own car

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Nope

funny how that works huh?

I could[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]n't [/color]care less what car they drive, as long as it runs, is clean, and is reliable.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]
That bothered me too
laugh.gif

But yes, co-sign

Woops. thanks for the correction
laugh.gif

As long as she knows how to change flat tire out, check the oil, swap dirty filters, check tire pressures, and get it out when stuck in snow I don't care what it is.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Not at all. brownie points for her having her own car though. Means I don't always have to be the one driving.

yes it does...i hate driving with a passion and will get out of it any chance i get...hell i'll pass over the keys to my own car

Funny, I'm the complete opposite. I LOVE driving. 

I'm an extreme car head but 9 times outta 10 I'm happy if a girl I'm talking even has a car in the first place regardless of what it is.

My thoughts exactly.

I'll rephrase it.  I don't mind driving if we're going out together, but if we're just going to relax at my place, I don't always feel like trooping out to pick her up.

If I'm looking for a relationship with them, then yes. As long as it's a decent car I'm cool with it, but if it's a beat up piece of %!%+ then it makes me feel like the chick is dirty too.

It doesn't really matter to me, with my past few girlfriends I've always been driving. Even if they have a car they'll pass me their keys to drive

I'll rephrase it.  I don't mind driving if we're going out together, but if we're just going to relax at my place, I don't always feel like trooping out to pick her up.

*hi-five*

I take note of it. While i'm not trying to analyze everything about a girl, some things can tip you off.
example- last girl i was involved with drove a new bmw x5. she also had nice bags & dressed really well. it let me know that her "standard of living" was pretty high and hinted that she was doing well for herself or perhaps spoiled. turns out she was quite spoiled.

people aren't their cars, but it can give you an idea, in some (not all) cases, of what you might be dealing with.

I don't care if she does or does not have a car, I'll never bring it up or fish to find out, but I do notice.

no. But i do care about the cleanliness of the inside of the car. Chicks with junky cars are usually a bad sign for something else. 

Back
Top Bottom