Do Like Texting or Talking to Chicks on The Phone?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

somethings you cant say in person or on the phone. I might text a girl and say some of the wall
censoredua3.gif
like "let me put it in your
censoredua3.gif
"

I cant say that in person...until after i text it to her.
Who says you can't? You can say some off the wall !!%%, smile, give her a look as you say it then pull her close once she has given you the go ahead?

You can.
how bout we have a lil phone convo then
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

shortydoowopp wrote:

just a word of advice...women aren't(always) stupid...they know why we text and are now giving preferential buns treatment to guys who actually make the effort to have a conversation via telephone...

however face to face convo is greater than all....I suggest you prioritize your talk time and actually call the ones that are worth it

pookie gets it...

Was about to say the same thing.
yea yall must be talkin about girls over the age of 22... because under 22 girls will give up the buns just off the power of texting alone... back when i was single my text game was sumtin serious... im talkin gettin the nudes within the first 20 texts... then gettin the buns within the first week... i was doin it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A week? honestly? that kind of smells like duck tales to me or i'm ignorant to how easy girls are these days.
smh.gif
P.S. i'm 20 and i don't give up no buns because of a dudes ever all mighty text "game" (which is no game at all, really)

clearly there are exceptions to every rule... and you happen to be apart of the exception...

but that is not ducktales... i just happen to have a vicious text game... combine that with girls being slightly easy... damn near instant buns
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Co-Sign

I hate talking on the phone period tho

sound just like me. i avoid phone conversations at ALL costs...
pretty much.
text > talk on the daily basis type %%%*
if i havent talked to that special someone in while, then ill have a convo then.
mom dukes gets straight daytime minutes privilege though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

texting FTW. i hate talking on the phone i run out of things to talk about maaad quick.
laugh.gif

I LOVE texting

Im like 30 seconds away from pulling up to shorty's house

I wouldn't call tho

I text her "hey im 30 seconds away come down"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I LOVE texting

Im like 30 seconds away from pulling up to shorty's house

I wouldn't call tho

I text her "hey im 30 seconds away come down"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Text
pimp.gif

But talking on the phone ain't that bad if the girl isn't boring. I just hate hearing "what?"

Is this even a question? Text messaging.

Calling is good for serious conversation though always. If I'm meeting up with someone, it's also better.

When I first get a girls number, I like to call her so I can set up a date.(if she is worth it.)
Talking in person > texting/talking on the phone.
I just cant see myself trying to arrange a date through a text message. Has anbody done that before?

I don't mind talking or texting when its sexual in nature. I don't have too many general conversations that I like unless its going to lead to drawsdropping.

Originally Posted by drekin06

When I first get a girls number, I like to call her so I can set up a date.(if she is worth it.)
Talking in person > texting/talking on the phone.
I just cant see myself trying to arrange a date through a text message. Has anbody done that before?
pretty much what he said
Usually my jokes and sexual innuendo are better received either in person or over the phone ........ txting is only for ppl. I already know and need toget/keep in touch with

textin cause when yall talk you gon talk about everything in 30 secs and be stuck

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I hate when they text something like:

"You should call, you never call!, You know what, I'm gon' call you!".

when a skeezer hit me with that i be like

Back
Top Bottom