Do Latinos Really Go As Hard With Jordans As People Make Us Out To...?

come to houston, all your questions will be answered

there's prolly somebody sleeping outside right now for the next release

jordan tattoos, jordan decals on trucks, jordan socks, jordan shoes, jordan shirts topped off by a jordan hat

I worked at a FL in NY and i must say Mexican cats w/o a doubt ALWAYS came in and bought team Jordans. The newest retros could be had for the same price but for whatever reason they always hopped on the team jordans

I've discussed this topoc too many times lol

We get money, its nothing to us. We out here tryin to have fun.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers

why you mad mijo? did a smooth Latin brother take your girl?
and everybody buys Jordan's. What's the bug deal? Didn't know they were racially exclusive.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Great post! I bet they would love it over at $.C.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, you always gotta find a way to let us know you're Latino huh? 
eyes.gif
[/color]

As if his avy wasn't enough, right? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Its funny when latinos act racist yet they got on jordans.... and listening to BLACK RAPPERS and all their role models are black athletes and entertainers

and everybody buys Jordan's. What's the bug deal? Didn't know they were racially exclusive.

I'm saying. Have to black to buy J's or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

cholos stay rocking everything jordan, down to the display outfit: jordan hat, shirt, shorts, socks, headbands, etc SMH

Lol what? Never seen a cholo with this.

I did have JB shoes, socks, and a few shirts though.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

im from socal and you see mexican dudes to chicks wearing nothing but fusions/team jordans
laugh.gif

the thing with team jordans vs. air jordans is most people don't know the difference. they see the jumpman and buy. the average person just doesn't know regardless of race.

ya'll know the difference cuz you're in front of a computer 24/7 looking at shoes. and whats with all the hate against hispanics? the same people are so quick to pull the race card

if its a thread about black people but you make racist +#% threads about hispanics like its all good. can't we all just get along?

Originally Posted by bence23

cholos stay rocking everything jordan, down to the display outfit: jordan hat, shirt, shorts, socks, headbands, etc SMH

LMAO!! Ive never seen this before......where u stay at? Them real esa's dont even mess with J's.....

well lets see. Im Mexican and i guess you can say yes and no. No cuz not all mexican know who MJ or his shoes are. but yes cuz i know tons of older guys (like 40 plus) who are always talking to me bout Jordans. Every now and them il see them rocking OGs. My self im just a nike guy so thats what my closet is made of. All Nike and Nike companies

Originally Posted by JD214

I'm saying. Have to black to buy J's or something?
laugh.gif
I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy in those few Latinos that he knew. 
indifferent.gif

the thing with team jordans vs. air jordans is most people don't know the difference. they see the jumpman and buy. the average person just doesn't know regardless of race.

ya'll know the difference cuz you're in front of a computer 24/7 looking at shoes. and whats with all the hate against hispanics? the same people are so quick to pull the race card

if its a thread about black people but you make racist +#% threads about hispanics like its all good.
can't we all just get along?

Originally Posted by ceemcee

if its a thread about black people but you make racist +#% threads about hispanics like its all good.
can't we all just get along?

dont forget that asian threads get locked with the quickness
eyes.gif

First of all Nalga aka Lubul. I hate Michael Jordan. Kobe > MJ
Second Jordan didnt design them a white man did (tinker hatfield who was hired by Phil).
Third I listen to spanish (bachata, reggaeton), black (rap, r&B), and white (rock, punk) music
Fourth I dont have any black entertainer role models and as far as athletes my favorites are Latinos like Messi, Alex Rodriquez, and Ocho Cinco 
laugh.gif

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom