Do any of you guys tan?

like indoor tanning? after seeing that pedicure thread i was wondering if some of you tan. Its obviously off season and not everyone can bronze up easy. imthinkin of getting a membership

i dont think its worthless, i get pale during winter its embarassing and living in CALI its not like you can just wear sweaters everyday to cover up. i stillwear shorts and a tank in the winter

tanning to be darker is so stupid.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

i dont think its worthless, i get pale during winter its embarassing and living in CALI its not like you can just wear sweaters everyday to cover up. i still wear shorts and a tank in the winter
how can the color of your skin you were born with be embarrassing?

also I hope you a female with your mentality

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by gberdin

i dont think its worthless, i get pale during winter its embarassing and living in CALI its not like you can just wear sweaters everyday to cover up. i still
wear shorts and a tank in the winter
how can the color of your skin you were born with be embarrassing?

also I hope you a female with your mentality

Fall back my dude, it's really not that serious. With that rationale, fat/skinny people shouldn't go to the gym and people shouldn't go to thebarbershop to get their haircut because its "changing their appearance".Everyone's not blessed with dark skin, so If you wanna tan go for it.

I have, just for the hell of it.

I have light skin so just wanted to experiment.

Stupid mistake that I'll never do again.

Back
Top Bottom