DMX almost dies vol. More than music

I met DMX at the Ontario Mills Mall in Cali back in the day. It looked like X had come back from four wheeling because he was wearing dirty timbs and dirty dirt bike gear. My homie and I used to chill at the mall all day as youngsters and we saw x walking with his handlers and a whole bunch of people following him. We joined the group of people following him and we too followed him around the mall for a little bit. I got closer to X and went to try to shake his hand as he was shaking hands but I accidentally touched his chest while trying to shake his hand. In his famous voice x yelled at me " what are you a fruitcake ? Never touch a mans chest". I was embarrassed because everyone heard x say that to me and my homie was laughing. We still followed x around the mall and followed him into Burlington Coat Factory, x asked the group that was following if we knew where they keep underwear. Since I was familiar with where the underwear section is I told x where it was and he responded with "you again??". X purchased some underwear went to the Off Saks Fifth Avenie outlet purchased some timbs and walked out of the mall to his Escalade that had a trailor with four wheelers attached to it.. The energy and auro that emanated from x was crazy and he had superstar swag and a crazy vibe. Dude was mad chill and approachable and to this day I laugh my *** off when I think of how I accidently hit his chest trying to shake his hand and his response. A boring day at the mall chasing females with my homie turned into us following x around the mall as he shopped and interacted with fans. It seems like stocker ish to follow someone around the mall, but this was at a time when x was as his peak and we were huge fans and super young. It was a cool experience that I will never forget.
Cue Superbad touching boob gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was that the one where he hooked up with ol girl from Parenthood and then got her hooked on that horse?

That movie was dope and I really liked it.

Jay undoubtedly had something to do with this
Jay a snake
Jay been tryna get dark man X out for YEARS
he still mad at X beating him during that rocafella X ruff Ryder's tour cypher
And X rcking the crowd harder than him
And X having a better discography
IDAHIH is better than any Jay album hands down
Jay a snake
Jay holds grudges
And he's been behind X downfall
I'm absolutely positive

And still after all this shade X continues to tip his connect. What does that say about you?

Crazy how X really had J's card for a minute. If only X had better sense when it came to business. Sad

Jay a snake
Jay a snake
Jay holds grudges
I'm absolutely positive

Don't you mean the pool hall?...If I recall that Muslim dude stole the show during that cypher :smokin...Jay is a snake and did X dirty, but this is all X. He has been battling drugs from before he came on the scene.

What went down with Jay Z and DMX?

I'm pretty sure that was X and they changed his voice in the studio.
What's even more crazy than that being dmx voice
Is nas voice doing the girls voice on "live now" and "sekou story" from streets disciple
I remember googling who this new female rapper was and coming up with nothing :lol:

I had no clue until on NT somebody was listing the current female rappers in the game and mentioned the chick on Sekou Story and then everybody was like that wasn't a girl that was Nas. Had me like :wow: :lol:

Took me back to Biggie on Gimme The Loot.

Last edited:
Jay a snake
Jay a snake
Jay holds grudges
I'm absolutely positive

Don't you mean the pool hall?...If I recall that Muslim dude stole the show during that cypher :smokin...Jay is a snake and did X dirty, but this is all X. He has been battling drugs from before he came on the scene.

What went down with Jay Z and DMX?
Jay been mad since waaaaaaaay before its dark and hell is hot came out
X and Jay had a lil battle
And Jay lost
Then Jay tried to redeem himself during the rocafella and ruff Ryder's tour
And rolled out when he had the upper hand just so he could get that W
Jay a goddamn snake
Always has and always will
Jay still mad boo and gotti had the better verse on the fiesta remix
Not to mention r Kelly singing was better than his trash *** verse on that too
Jay a damn snake
Ol sucka self had to have someone else kick r kelly off tour

Don't even get me started on Jay's snakish ways
I can write a whole page worth of Jay being a snake
And a bum
And a leech
Latching on and sucking the essence outta other artists

I met DMX at the Ontario Mills Mall in Cali back in the day. It looked like X had come back from four wheeling because he was wearing dirty timbs and dirty dirt bike gear. My homie and I used to chill at the mall all day as youngsters and we saw x walking with his handlers and a whole bunch of people following him. We joined the group of people following him and we too followed him around the mall for a little bit. I got closer to X and went to try to shake his hand as he was shaking hands but I accidentally touched his chest while trying to shake his hand. In his famous voice x yelled at me " what are you a fruitcake ? Never touch a mans chest". I was embarrassed because everyone heard x say that to me and my homie was laughing. We still followed x around the mall and followed him into Burlington Coat Factory, x asked the group that was following if we knew where they keep underwear. Since I was familiar with where the underwear section is I told x where it was and he responded with "you again??". X purchased some underwear went to the Off Saks Fifth Avenie outlet purchased some timbs and walked out of the mall to his Escalade that had a trailor with four wheelers attached to it.. The energy and auro that emanated from x was crazy and he had superstar swag and a crazy vibe. Dude was mad chill and approachable and to this day I laugh my *** off when I think of how I accidently hit his chest trying to shake his hand and his response. A boring day at the mall chasing females with my homie turned into us following x around the mall as he shopped and interacted with fans. It seems like stocker ish to follow someone around the mall, but this was at a time when x was as his peak and we were huge fans and super young. It was a cool experience that I will never forget.

Bruh :smh: :smh: :smh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7fd30adf_ripdoves.gif

I got stories about X :lol:

Now, for my NJ cats that's old enough knew X had a house in Teaneck. This one chick I had class with had a friend that didn't live too far him. She told me one day she saw him outside and the broad calls him by his govt, "Eaaaaaarrrrrrrrllllllllll!" X got in her face and barked at her "don't you ******* call me by my name, you don't know me *****!!! The ***** turned pale and she brown skinned :lol:. She was speechless, but I'm sure she wont forget it :lol:

Months later, X gets kickout of that house for having too many pitbulls in the basement. I believe it was somewhere between 12-15. He loves his pits

Growing up we would see X visit the projects during the holidays.. I remember him giving out xmas gifts one time at cottage place garden (project housing).. he is a good dude .. would see his wife over near schloubolm(sp).. growing up and hearing all the ruff riders music early >> ... never forget hearing styles' "i get high" like 2-3 months early..

his music is dope.. very personal and his battle with demons reflect over instrumentals beautifully.. that run he had when he came out won't ever be matched imo.. X is one of the few rappers to evoke so much emotion that the listener gets in their feels..

Y-O.
Ruff Ryders.

I got stories about X :lol:

Now, for my NJ cats that's old enough knew X had a house in Teaneck. This one chick I had class with had a friend that didn't live too far him. She told me one day she saw him outside and the broad calls him by his govt, "Eaaaaaarrrrrrrrllllllllll!" X got in her face and barked at her "don't you ******* call me by my name, you don't know me *****!!! The ***** turned pale and she brown skinned :lol:. She was speechless, but I'm sure she wont forget it :lol:

Months later, X gets kickout of that house for having too many pitbulls in the basement. I believe it was somewhere between 12-15. He loves his pits

So easy to paint a vivid picture of X going off on someone, I almost feel as if I watched this just by reading it :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: "You again?" :lol: :lol:

Jay a snake
Jay a snake
Jay holds grudges
I'm absolutely positive
im all about conspiracies but damn 
roll.gif

[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:DocumentProperties> <o:Revision>0</o:Revision> <o:TotalTime>0</o:TotalTime> <o:tongue:ages>1</o:tongue:ages> <o:Words>266</o:Words> <o:Characters>1520</o:Characters> <o:Company>Kroger</o:Company> <o:Lines>12</o:Lines> <o:tongue:aragraphs>3</o:tongue:aragraphs> <o:CharactersWithSpaces>1783</o:CharactersWithSpaces> <o:Version>14.0</o:Version> </o:DocumentProperties> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:tongue:unctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>JA</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument></xml><![endif][if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="276"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles></xml><![endif][if gte mso 10]><style> /* Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-priority:99;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria;mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}</style><![endif]StartFragment

posted this in another X thread

i have always been a HUGE dmx fan, HUGE, he has always been my favorite rap artist music wise. i've seen him in concert twice, and actually got to meet him about a month ago after a show. 

he was a jerk. i paid to meet him, i'll say it, lol. he was my favorite music artist and i had the opportunity to meet him so i said f it, paid for the meet and greet

dude was a jerk. sent out his crew to ask people if they would take tickets to some garbage no name local rap group instead of the meet and greet because x wasn't feeling well, we all said no. 

so i finally get to go in and meet him (girl was with me) and as the last people are walking out and we are walking in i here him yelling "no no no, no more people, we are done, we are leaving, we gotta get to the club yadadadada"  he was highly intoxicated and when he saw us walk in he calmed down, but his crew had to coax him through it. he was cool, shook hands, took pictures, said he didn't do autographs but since i had a picture i had printed out from the last time i saw him in concert he signed it, but he did it really sloppy and practically ruined the picture because he was so effed up.

end of the day, i can say i met my favorite music artist

but at the same time, almost would have rather just known him from afar as i had before.

guy is a hot mess

has anyone watched the dr phil interview?

another note, thick middle aged white woman was right up front of the stage and dmx told his boy that "i want her" and pointed at her right in the middle of the show. they instantly brought her up on the stage and after the show she walked to the back with him, delayed the meet and greet about 15 min, we couldn't go in till she came out and did the walk of shame, smh. being famous can get you whatever you want

EndFragment

Back
Top Bottom