DJing A PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. ALL 21 AND OVER NIKETALKERS ARE INVITED..

hahaha... dude. thats what my boy is plannin on doin tomorrow night aswell. *%^& if i wasnt stuck wit his #%+ i prolly would roll thru. how much would you let go of them tiks for ???

I dont flake on plans especially if I make them.

That club and the invite is always there like he said, ill make it out one day.

Im all the way in NY
frown.gif
Anyway I just got a Torq Xponent earlier in the year so im just getting into the DJ thing myself. What you use?

Alright guys, guest list is gettin pretty full. Ive only met a few niketalkers. Hope to meet some more. Anyone else wanna role please hit me up. NO HESITATION.Just a couple of rules. Hit me if you have any questions. Thanks to those who've replied already.

I DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THE GIRL. Usually the cover girls are always there. I will take pics for you guys. the last time I posted, mods shut it down with thequickness. So I WILL TRY MY BEST..

I would have come, but I've to go watch Toy Story in 3D...

Oh and I live in Montreal.

Google maps tells me that I stayed a couple streets away from that club at the motel 6 on whitley ave earlier in the year. I didn't even know there werenightspots around there. Not knowing a local FTL

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
this sounds like fun.

On another note, do you DJ exclusively for "king ryan"?

Yes. Im his dj. So whenever hes promoting something, I usually end up djing it. But I still do my own gigs on the side. He doesnt promote every weekend. So that works for me. BTW this is going to be an every Friday event. So if you cant make it, I'll be there next week. Hit me up.

haha well is it cool if i hit you up the weekend of Friday the 6th when i WILL be visiting Cali?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
this sounds like fun.

On another note, do you DJ exclusively for "king ryan"?

Yes. Im his dj. So whenever hes promoting something, I usually end up djing it. But I still do my own gigs on the side. He doesnt promote every weekend. So that works for me. BTW this is going to be an every Friday event. So if you cant make it, I'll be there next week. Hit me up.

haha well is it cool if i hit you up the weekend of Friday the 6th when i WILL be visiting Cali?
No doubt. I think this is going to be a weekly event. So let me know whats up.

Universal horror nights is horrible.

Not worth the $36, not even $20 smh

Knotts is much better.

Back
Top Bottom