DJing A PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT. ALL 21 AND OVER NIKETALKERS ARE INVITED..

Its in Hollywood. Let me know if you wanna roll. I remember seeing some peeps saying I DONT INVITE.. Well heres your invite. HIT ME UP THROUGH PM. Guestlistends at 11.
[img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/27/l_f7d8c7d55dec46d48b5763ee875f4721.jpg[/img] King Ryan Events is launching its new weekly Friday night promotion at Joseph's nightclub in Hollywood with ahuge grand opening event that will be sponsored by the bikini/lingerie company Wicked Temptations! As a special theme to this event, there will be over a dozengorgeous promotional models dressed in Wicked Temptations finest bikini, lingerie, & club wear apparel. The event takes place at Joseph's nightclub,1775 Ivar Ave. Hollywood, Ca. 90028 and red carpet arrivals will begin at 9pm.

Wicked Temptations is a company that sells bikini wear, lingerie, club wear, and leather & vinyl outfits… and they have over 3,000 products links to choosefrom and have been selling their products online since 1996.

This event at Joseph's nightclub will mark the first of a series of events that King Ryan will be producing on a weeklybasis every Friday night. Joseph's Nightclub - Rated one of L.A.'s finest by Zagat's, Joseph's Nightclub offers unique a Moroccan-style loungeand a daily happy hour complete with tapas. For those with discerning taste, try one of their European main courses followed by some Tiramisu. When the clubopens the night really heats up. Monday's at Joseph's in 2007 were an infamous hipster, scenster, celeb and celeb wannabe's playground. The door isguest list only. The new Friday night's at Joseph's will bring back many of the hottest events in the final months of 2009! You can visit the officialwebsite for this nightclub by visiting www.JosephsCafe.com

For more information, or to be added to the guest list for this event, please email [email protected]

Pics from last event like this?
nerd.gif

dam. I wish I was in LA right now. Those pics you always be posting up of your events look like my kind of party. real talk.

And its my birthday weekend.

Who wants to buy these universal horror night tickets so I can go to this club.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
this sounds like fun.

On another note, do you DJ exclusively for "king ryan"?

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
this sounds like fun.

On another note, do you DJ exclusively for "king ryan"?

Yes. Im his dj. So whenever hes promoting something, I usually end up djing it. But I still do my own gigs on the side. He doesnt promote every weekend. Sothat works for me. BTW this is going to be an every Friday event. So if you cant make it, I'll be there next week. Hit me up.

So ur basically saying if i'm in L.A i can hit u up to find out where its at for that weekend ??? If So I Fukks With U

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

And its my birthday weekend.

Who wants to buy these universal horror night tickets so I can go to this club.
smh.gif
hahaha... dude. thats what my boy is plannin on doin tomorrow night aswell. *%^& if i wasnt stuck wit his #%+ i prolly would roll thru. howmuch would you let go of them tiks for ???

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Can you send me a plane ticket?
laugh.gif
NO.I can only offer entrance.

Dang. thanks though but i'm like 6 states away.
were you actually thinking he was going to buy people plane tickets
laugh.gif
Two L's for me...
1) Not In My State Or City
2) Not 21. Dang.

aye if he could i bet he would.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom