DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

Got my sails in today, very happy! Did find it odd Crimsons came with paper inserts and Sails came with cardboard. I kind of want to complete the collection but since Court Purple and Polar Blue are MIA or F & F. Anyone thinking about buying another pair of crimson bliss or sails and getting them customized to Court Purple or Polar Blues or that aqua pair Fat Joe has? Is it difficult to paint the quilted liner or the bottom of 5s? What do you think is a ball park range of cost?

Last edited:
I just copped the sail randomly on the patta’s app(don’t know if they ship to the us), they are not showed on patta’s website.
1CB3111D-B1EC-45A4-9A0F-28BB01D3D0A3.png

it’s definitely a nice shoe. Just wish the Sails were as readily available as the pink pair.

Those are sitting at the Nike stores in Houston.

For those that are wondering why his collab failed to garner any hype, look no further than this video.
His 'fit' is something out of the high-end designer thread where people think it's fire because of the brand name.

FSR VIA FEATURE APP ONLY COPPED 10.5 hurry

FSR VIA FEATURE APP ONLY COPPED 10.5 hurry

Smoked in big sizes

For those that are wondering why his collab failed to garner any hype, look no further than this video.

As if cats was looking at DJ Khaled for fashion inspo. :lol:

Dude a funny and corny guy, he knows it. Dudes hilarious in that corny way.

Back
Top Bottom