DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

Since there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest in these V and perhaps any future DJ Khaled collaborations, what if they had his other catchphrases with "ANOTHER ONE" or "LISTEN" instead of the common "WE THE BEST", would it deter y'all from getting it? Or would it be acceptable?

Since there seems to be a reasonable amount of interest in these V and perhaps any future DJ Khaled collaborations, what if they had his other catchphrases with "ANOTHER ONE" or "LISTEN" instead of the common "WE THE BEST", would it deter y'all from getting it? Or would it be acceptable?

As long as it's a unique colorway that looks good with good quality then I'm copping.

AMM logo is fine. “We The Best” saying is just stupid to me. That’s all that guy could come up with? 🤷‍♂️
That's actually the name of his label if i'm not mistaken and not just a catch phrase. I prefer it on the back of the shoe actually instead of the tongue. Better yet, it should have been on the side like the embroider the 23 on the Jordan Vs

That's actually the name of his label if i'm not mistaken and not just a catch phrase. I prefer it on the back of the shoe actually instead of the tongue. Better yet, it should have been on the side like the embroider the 23 on the Jordan Vs
Would've been better just on the insole better yet underneath the insole for safe measure

You seriously would rather have “LISTEN” on the heel of yo shoe than “ANOTHER ONE”? :rofl:

You seriously would rather have “LISTEN” on the heel of yo shoe than “ANOTHER ONE”? :rofl:

I never said I wanted a pair with whatever catchphrase was on it. I was only asking peeps on here what they would be OK with on the shoes other than "WE THE BEST".

We the best on the lateral side like the "23" wouldve been money...similar to the quai 54 5s

That bold logo on the back is obnoxious, but like Judge Mills Lane, " I'll allow it"

Wanted the Sail colorway bad as well....caved and copped a pair off a reseller. Leather is very nice imo on them, loving both pairs can't wait to get the other.

IMG_9464.jpg

Attachments

• 3F60BA48-F6D1-43E9-BE53-7C831DD7C226.jpeg
    3F60BA48-F6D1-43E9-BE53-7C831DD7C226.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 497
they've restocked sizes over the last 10 minutes - I just hit a pair ^

Back
Top Bottom