DJ Clark Kent "black friday" af1 updated teaser pic!

whats good with them, from the info ive read they drop next week and should be everywhere that had the 112s

anyone got any pics or any more info

luxurious is also the key word

from the "other site" ive seen quotes of black 3m, and pony hair being involved...

Black 3M and Pony Hair??? It should be an interesting combination. I need pics of these.

No...they aren't...these are something diff. Altogether....I need pics as well..I thought these were gonna be mercer st. Exclusivo...? If they do dropwhere the 112's dropped, then I have a better shot at coppin....

^prepare to be disappointed.
Don't remember the black 3M, but black pony hair for sure.
They won't be everywhere that the 112's dropped, next week.
3 releases on Black Friday -
Mercer St., Boston, Miami.

Ask and you shall receive ;-)

Posted at NiceKicks.com.

Created in partnership with DJ Clark Kent, Nike Sportswear is proud to present the Black Friday Nike Air Force 1 sneaker. "So I went to the fabric library, picked the prime suspects and went to work on the design," said Clark Kent. "The end result…Something Black, Luxurious & Fly, and FRESH!!!! What better way to start the holiday shopping season?!?!"
Releasing on Black Friday (November 28th), this special Air Force 1 sneaker will be first available at Nike Sportswear at 21 Mercer in New York (on sale from 4am), followed by releases at Concepts (Boston) and Shoe Gallery (Miami) later that day. DJ Clark Kent will be present at each location on 11.28.

Get your camp out gear ready!

dj-clark-kent-black-friday-air-force-1-2.jpg

Nike Sportswear DJ Clark Kent "Black Friday" Air Force 1

Can't really see much in the pics...maybe its cuz I'm on a sk...thanks tho for the pics and info...looks like I won't be gettin these. Onlyreleasing that one place in ny? Line is gonna be crazy long....

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

^ Unfortunately, no better photos will be leaked until the day of the release.

That sucks because I refuse to camp before i see the shoes...

These are looking interesting. It'll be a gametime decision if I decide to line up for these or not.

No clear pic before release? no thanks.

I refuse to give up other potential black friday deals in order to pursue shoes that I havnt seen.

Back
Top Bottom