Disorder turning anchor's skin from black to white

It's an autoimmune disorder whereby the melanocytes fail to produce melanin (which provide skin, the largest organ of the body with it's"color"). The melanocytes fall under attack by the body's immune system. There is no one known cause for it. Sometimes a bruise or cut can leadto its onset, but it can also be one's diet, moods, environment or a number of other factors that one can't really control. It's related to otherconditions such as arthritis and psoriasis and just like those conditions, there is no cure, just a way to conceal it or help one deal with it.

Nacho forgive me if I was being rough on you, but I used to have a student who used to have this condition and I can't get him out of my head to this day.I felt so bad just seeing what he went through day in/day out and knew he had such a good, but fragile spirit inside him that he would become withdrawn anddepressed when people who didn't understand his situation would ridicule him.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Sad but Michael Jacson won't feel alone anymore...

There's usually kids around when he feels
nerd.gif

I know a guy who has this. he is always surronded by beautiful women. of course he is a freaking gym rat, dude is in awesome shape, no karamo.

It's seriously not that rare, there are many people around my way who have this disease.

Back
Top Bottom