Disneyland Tickets for Discount?

if you know someone that works there they could hook you up FAT, i would hook you up if i still worked there but i got fired

i'd go to a disney store like in the mall...my gf bought a ticket from there $99 2 day,parkhopper

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by Unphased4

^^ what you get fired for?
i got caught being high smh
indifferent.gif

i might know a buddy that works there still, let me know if anyone is interested, pm me on what date and how many tickets

Your best bet would be to know someone who works there. I knew someone who worked as a character and they're able to walk in with whomever they want. Idid end up giving her some cash though but nowhere near what the tickets cost.

Another thing is I think certain schools or organizations may get like a $10 dollar discount if you buy through them. I think some city workers get these aswell or I may be thinking about Six Flags.

What are tickets now like $73?
sick.gif

There are some sellers on ebay that have parkhopper tickets for around $50, you meet them at the park or near there. The only other thing is that your have togive them the tickets back at the end of the day (they meet you again). Craigslist is also full of the same kind of sellers, my brother did this last week andit went great.

might as well buy a season pass instead of the day hopper pass. i think they also got payment plans, like $8/month
laugh.gif

I can help through a friend with park hopper tix $60 each all year long

PM me for details/questions.

Back
Top Bottom