DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Kai, huh?
1668575079006.gif

Magic Keys opening back up was a big surprised especially after they announced they had no plans until next year. Wonder how this shapes the parks capacity yet again.

Got in the queue ~3pm PST yesterday and was finally able to get my Magic Key at 10:30am this morning :lol: :pimp:

You guys know if those McFarlane Spider-Man and Wolverine shirts are still being sold? Hoping to grab one when I go in 3 weeks.

Got in the queue ~3pm PST yesterday and was finally able to get my Magic Key at 10:30am this morning :lol: :pimp:

that’s wild! my sister in law went yesterday afternoon to the park cause they wanted to upgrade tickets to keys and it was a 3 hour wait

See, people think they were flexing by wearing Supreme. The new flex is being able to go to Disney World.

that’s wild! my sister in law went yesterday afternoon to the park cause they wanted to upgrade tickets to keys and it was a 3 hour wait

Ya i went to bed that night chalking it up as an L but kept my laptop open just incase, sure enough I woke up and was still in the queue :lol:

Lo
Got back from our cruise over the weekend and the wife's already planning the next one. She wants to do WDW and check out the Disney Wish ship next.
It was amazing! Food everywhere - from the themed restaurants, buffet, quick food spots and the free room service - was bomb! Kids always had something to do. There were 5 different kids clubs (Andy's room was so dope!), a movie theater, crafts games activities and character meet and greets scheduled throughout the day. Live action Frozen was so good, my girls were singing so loud! Tiana even sounded like she was straight out the movie too. Cabo was decent for what we saw, we only had a few hours off the boat, but the Arch was pretty cool to see up close. Played a little bingo on the last day and won some money back too!
Looks and sounds like a great time. Can I ask where you left out of, how many days/nights, and a ballpark of how much it cost?

You guys know if those McFarlane Spider-Man and Wolverine shirts are still being sold? Hoping to grab one when I go in 3 weeks.

they have it that outdoor store by atudio 17 at dca by the monsters inc ride

inside they got the thor version too, didnt see that one just the cap

3600949B-96BD-4518-9294-6A513AF2E7E6.jpeg

If anyone is going to the parks, can you look out for the Thor light up ornament for me please? I have the funds ready

If anyone is going to the parks, can you look out for the Thor light up ornament for me please? I have the funds ready

wish i saw this when i was at the park last night, i was just playing around with the marvel ornaments that lit up :lol:

955BAF20-595B-40D2-B1BF-3B57B02A1161.jpeg

this hatbox ghost ornament was the best though

Back
Top Bottom