DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

We out here had to rope drop to get in this bihhh

Gonna try and finally get a breakfast Chimi then Indy

IMG_1800.jpeg

Apparently there’s a new Pirates spirit jersey at Pieces of Eight in New Orleans Square.

Looks kinda cool

Man those oogie boogie prices are rough. I remember taking my daughter when she was 2 and we paid 75 a ticket and it was both parks. That was just in 2018. This year taking the family for Halloween.

Breakfast at the red rose tavern is the truth or a breakfast burrito from galactic grill. Haven’t had the breakfast chimi yet.

So the bfast chimi was good. A tad under the bagel breakfast sandwich from galactic grill. I hear the cappuccino cart had a fire chorizo bfast burrito so i need to try that soon

IMG_1804.jpeg

Good day today. We put in work and rope drop helped. Between 8-11am we hit 8 rides:

Hyperspace MtN
Big thunder
Indy
Pirates
Haunted Mansion
It’s a Small world
Matterhorn
Mickey’s Runaway Railway

We did single rider for Matterhorn which was clutch probably waited 15 mins while standbye was 30 mins and growing.

Runaway was the longest wait. When Matterhorn shut down we headed there but that was down too so we hung around toon town for like 10 minutes til they re-opened it. Got me some powerlimes too. I think we waited 30ish minutes for that. Nice gloomy day too. Sun didn’t peak out till right when we left like 2ish. Made a pit stop at the Lego store too.

Good Sunday and i know this was a busy week cuz anything below believe is blocked out.

Only new thing i tried besides the chimi was the chai spiced churro. It was ok but i was more a fan of the coffee dipping sauce.

My wife is thinking of making a spontaneous trip to DLand this weekend because the kids are with the grandparents.
why-asking.gif

How early are you guys getting there for rope drop?

I try to be in the park, walking down main st no later than 745.

I live 19 miles away, so its roughly 25-30 min drive on a weekend to get to the structure. Add another 15-20 mins for getting in the parking, going down passing security, tram ride then scanning in. When we plan to rope drop, we treat it like a workday so we go off our weekday alarm and try to be out the house no later than 7. And obviously if you have a plan of attack of what you want to do then it helps.

The only reason we do rope drop is to avoid the long lines for a ride we want. Like this past weekend i did it cuz I wanted to get on Hyperspace mountain. the other time we did rope drop at DCA for CARS since that line is always OD.

Now till Thursday are gonna be heavy days since Enchant and Imagine key holders start their blockout days. Todays times are stuuuuupid. I gauge how busy the park is based off pirates and the kiddie rides. If Pirates is 35 mins+, the park is packed AF

How are the crowds on Friday and Saturdays? Crazy? (I can't believe I'm considering making this trip)

i hate those types of website where they get you with the title then the first few paragraphs talks about the history of the ride and other rides from other parks and then after 3 novels worth of reading, the last sentence tells you the ride is closing and from which park

its the worst and i cant believe websites like that still gets clicks

i want to be mad but i think its more impressive that she was able to get out of the rides lapbar?

she got the boot for sure.

one time when i was on splash mountain these two european guys were in the first two seats and
they kept standing up. then after the drop the wouldn’t sit down. they kept getting yelled at but i don’t think they knew what was going on. finally they caught on and sat down at the end. when we go to unload a cast meme we runs over and yells at them “everyone can go buy you two sit down!” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom