DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i guess this is one ride im not getting into at wdw

🤢. Man. I remember way back being a bus boy at a restaurant. They had karaoke night. Straight mess. One time some one threw up in two of the sinks clogging them. Another time someone 💩 up the side of a wall. Both times I was like you try to make me clean up someone’s fluids/excrement and I quit. No way I’m touching some dudes swimmers. Especially for them Disney min wages.

Hopefully the perv gets a life ban.

Season pass holder that live 240 miles away. First time back in 2 months. They can’t keep a ride open today. Took an hour just to get on the train to do something. Calling it quits and try again tomorrow. I’d be pretty embarrassed if I was management.

Edit: fitting end. Someone is in the pickup spot threatening everyone. Security shut the walk way down and anehiem PD showed.

Going back to the room to have some drinks and hit the pool. Gonna stay in my lane and get up early enough tomorrow to get on Rise at park opening. That should cure all.

Last day Sunday update. Some decent luck last 2 days. Was able to get on some of my list before breakdowns. Seems like everything is suffering. Not here for the parade but even the 100 year float broke down. Took some verbal abuse from employees for taking this pic (half kidding, but they were yelling at people taking pics).

3F0B32A6-1162-499C-842B-DED9E5B8EF45.jpeg

All in all trip redeemed itself.

Last edited:
I think we went in the months after and damn.. I told my wife and our friends we went with that we’d never see Disneyland like that again

Glad to have experienced it.

I booked four days back then for myself and my mom since the last time she was there was 20 years ago when she was only about 10 years old.

It was the best man. Everything was so spacious and you could ride every ride multiple times due to the short lines.

I know they’ll be sold out by Thursday when i go

Definitely trying to make a list of all the stuff I’m trying to eat and buy in the shirt 4 hours imma be there Thursday.

if you mean the sipper, they should have plenty in stock as theyll be selling them during star wars nite too

its just the beginning of the month and they know grogus a cashcow so they should have a lot

Back
Top Bottom