DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

I believe it. Snooped around IG and came across these of peeps runnin into her too

859698C3-4057-4D76-B9BA-73E56B2ABBCA.jpeg

64AA9C1E-AA7E-4E67-8B44-68F575C35DB3.jpeg

Still wood. No questions.

man, ill take flight of passage at DL if they dont want to bring tron in here

Bob Iger Confirms ‘A Version’ of Pandora – The World of Avatar Coming to Disneyland Resort​

During today’s Q1 2023 earnings call, Disney CEO Bob Iger mentioned offhand that a new Avatar experience was in the works for the Disneyland Resort. Later in the Q&A when discussing Pandora – The World of Avatar as an example, he confirmed that indeed “a version of Avatar” will come to the Disneyland Resort.

Earlier in the call he noted “a new Avatar experience” was on its way to Disneyland Resort without further detail on what exactly that meant. During the Q&A session while talking about ways to increase growth at the theme parks while managing attendance restrictions, he mentioned Pandora – The World of Avatar as an example and noted that “we’re working bring a version of Avatar to Disneyland,” heavily implying that the entire land (or the core parts) are on their way to the west coast resort. For which park or to what extent Pandora will be cloned is unclear.

Fresh Baked reporting Indy is “ahead of schedule”, thinks it may open in April.

Hoping this is true for my April trip. Also realistic that it may be false, but considering I JUST missed Pirates opening last year it’d be cool to win this time.

Can someone remind me what time reservations go live? Was it 3AM PST or 6AM PST?

Also, hearing that Indy may open late March?

Heading to DisneyWorld this weekend with the family. I'll be wearing all Chiefs gear so if you see me say whats up, lol.

Can someone remind me what time reservations go live? Was it 3AM PST or 6AM PST?

Also, hearing that Indy may open late March?
7am via phone

Heading to DisneyWorld this weekend with the family. I'll be wearing all Chiefs gear so if you see me say whats up, lol.

which parks? were headed in a few weeks as well. just finished our itinerary. going to hit MK at least twice. Sucks park hopping doesn't open until 2pm. Looking to get day of reservations to space 220 *crosses fingers*

Anyone have a drop on vintage spirit jersey's? Sites like ebay and mercari they're sitting at 85-100 and i dont want to pay that much.

looking for this one: https://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney...ney-World--Wishes-Come-True-Blue_p_85314.html

7am via phone

which parks? were headed in a few weeks as well. just finished our itinerary. going to hit MK at least twice. Sucks park hopping doesn't open until 2pm. Looking to get day of reservations to space 220 *crosses fingers*

Anyone have a drop on vintage spirit jersey's? Sites like ebay and mercari they're sitting at 85-100 and i dont want to pay that much.

looking for this one: https://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney...ney-World--Wishes-Come-True-Blue_p_85314.html

Every where but Epcot. Details I couldn't tell you. My wife and in-laws handled all of that. I wake up and go where they tell me, lol.

Damn i was just there last night and had a ronto wrap for the first time. Gonna have to grab that next week

Doing solo DLand day on Monday since it’s prez day. Wife don’t have it off so I’m like shoot I’m there. If anyone wants to link up holler.

Also last night was cold AF. We weren’t planning on going but i forgot to cancel the rsvp and i already got one no show so we pulled up before dland closed and hung out till they kicked us out for sweethearts night. Man i felt bad for those that were at sweethearts night without a parka cuz it was feeezing!!

here now, still cold

third time in 3 weeks managed to rez at 6am and got on runaway at 7am…3/3

low crowd too, pirates 5 - haunted 13 (just cuz thats their lowest :lol: ) - space 15… FIFTEEN MINUTES

dont let these vlogger fools make you think otherwise, theyre just mad genie+ isnt included in their pass and too lazy to make rez

26D09CDC-D78D-4609-A1A4-627CC086FFD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom