DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

sold our 2day park hopper tickets we weren’t able to upgrade online to my sister in law. now i don’t feel too guilty about this morning :lol:

that’s a long list :lol:

Not bad if you dolo or a couple and not big on amenities. It looks clean and decently modern.

i’ve stayed at the all star sports and art of animation and probably won’t be staying at those again. at all start sports my room was right next to a house keeping or maintenance closet and they were in there loud *** hell at like 6am. art of animation would have been better except our room was like a mile walk to the shuttle pick up area. that walk in the heat and humidity was brutal. at the end of the day they we just a place to sleep at nigh, just gotta make sure you die some homework and figure out what building of each resort you want to be in and request it.

last trip we stayed at the caribbean beach resort and had no issues.

damn, the author made it seem like the bus to the parks are just right out the door :lol:

still seems like a good place especially if you just need somewhere to rest and sleep but then again there's also a thinking that since ive never been to wdw and wont be going a lot after that i might as well splurge

just need this delta to go away already

I think I waited a little over 5 hours yesterday in the que. I was even able to take a nap while waiting

Just watched this, interesting look at the new terrace.

Also, dudes fiancé is thicc :nerd:

Been following them for a bit now, cool Disney tubers. They've been there damn near every day even if its just DT Disney in the shops covering new merchandise or pins.

5fX5VN.gif

:nerd:

thise guys are cool but theyre obviously magic journeys rip off, even that chick looks similar to the magic journeys chick and pretty much makes it so in the thumbnails

and these vlogs are pretty much how they make money now so they just crank out the content but those guys need to upgrade their gear and get a mic, too much ambient noise in most of their vids

but yah checkout the vid when they visited some vegas hotels pool but i didnt even know that dudes her fiance, thought he was gay

1630042045387.gif

:rofl:

I had no idea they were ripoffs. I found them when the Disney reservation system went live they were live streaming the whole thing so I was trying to figure out how to work my way through it by seeing them do it.

I remember the first time I seen his fiancé walking in a vlog I was like
surprised-black.gif

yah i dont want to sound like a hater but there some vids where the dude found a sweater with 55 and he didnt know what it meant

and they started their yt with vids of the chick trying on clothes like some ig models before they discovered they got move viewers vlogging in the park but i think they deleted those old vids now

yah i dont want to sound like a hater but there some vids where the dude found a sweater with 55 and he didnt know what it meant

and they started their yt with vids of the chick trying on clothes like some ig models before they discovered they got move viewers vlogging in the park but i think they deleted those old vids now
Like a IG model you say..

5fX5VN.gif

hows the crowd now that APs are back?

This…

I need to see what’s what before I commit to one of these keys…Thinking I’ll give it until December to see how things shake out…Plus I want to see how the Genie+ plays with the ride wait times…

my initial guess, magic key will make standby shorter than it was pre-pandemic at least in DL

fastpass used to be an issue because they would let 8 fastpass guest then 2 standby out of 10

but i think now, there will be less people in fastpass than before because theres no more free fastpass so that glutton of crowd are eliminated and then before, people with maxpass included AP holders that can pay like $70-$80 per year (which they arent doing with genie+, at least for now)

so i hypothesize that free fastpass + maxpass > genie+ in terms of number of users

thats why i kind of dont get all these people getting mad especially APs, a lot are saying disney wants APs to buy them every visit but as an AP, why the hell would you buy it when you have way more experience going to the parks and have your pattern for the day and if you miss a ride today then you can go again next week or next month while those who visits once a year or every other year, they might want to use it because they wont know when they’ll be back

i really could go on and on with this debate with the new magic keys and genie+, i wish these vloggers and podcaster would invite me and see how a true disney masterdebater does it…

my initial guess, magic key will make standby shorter than it was pre-pandemic at least in DL

fastpass used to be an issue because they would let 8 fastpass guest then 2 standby out of 10

but i think now, there will be less people in fastpass than before because theres no more free fastpass so that glutton of crowd are eliminated and then before, people with maxpass included AP holders that can pay like $70-$80 per year (which they arent doing with genie+, at least for now)

so i hypothesize that free fastpass + maxpass > genie+ in terms of number of users

thats why i kind of dont get all these people getting mad especially APs, a lot are saying disney wants APs to buy them every visit but as an AP, why the hell would you buy it when you have way more experience going to the parks and have your pattern for the day and if you miss a ride today then you can go again next week or next month while those who visits once a year or every other year, they might want to use it because they wont know when they’ll be back

i really could go on and on with this debate with the new magic keys and genie+, i wish these vloggers and podcaster would invite me and see how a true disney masterdebater does it…

Agreed…Initial knee jerk reaction is skip Genie+…

We’ll be visiting from Vegas so probably 4 or 5 trips next year (Which is about what we were doing with our AP’s when we had them)…not including the random ~let’s drive down to Disneyland for a day trip~ thing…I’m thinking standby lines will stay reasonable…Like I said I’m giving it to the end and of the year to see how it plays out…

Back
Top Bottom