DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

1584066727581.jpeg

I wonder how crazy or dead it will be tomorrow since it will be the last day. Sucks I still have to work there through the two week closure. I was looking forward to having a few weeks off.

update regarding tickets/ap, so far this only for wdw but chances are it’ll be the same for disneyland:

TICKETS
May I get a refund on my ticket?

Unexpired multi-day theme park tickets with unused days, or date-specific theme park tickets with a start date on or before March 31, 2020 will automatically be extended to use any date through December 15, 2020. If you are unable to visit by December 15, 2020, you may apply the value of a wholly unused ticket toward the purchase of a ticket for a future date.

Florida Resident Discover Disney Tickets may be used through July 31, 2020.

Guests who have purchased tickets for Disney After Hours, Disney Villains After Hours and Disney Early Morning Magic from March 16, 2020 through March 31, 2020 will be automatically refunded.

ANNUAL PASSES
How does the closure of Walt Disney World impact annual passes?

Walt Disney World annual passes will be extended by the number of days the parks are closed, March 16, 2020 through March 31, 2020.

i was gon' go if the rain eases up, there were 2 cars that spun in the freeway this morning alone, its crazy out there, peepz in socal dont know what to do when it rains

i was gon' go if the rain eases up, there were 2 cars that spun in the freeway this morning alone, its crazy out there, peepz in socal dont know what to do when it rains

Forreal. I learned to take the sidestreets since I started working there, so I take Harbor all the way when it rains. I don't trust the 57. I always see big trucks spinning out when it rains.

The food and wine festival was pretty good. The pablo's pasta which was supposedly extremely spicy was pretty good. It wasn't that spicy at all. The asian barbacoal street tacos were really good though.

130D8E21-E014-45E8-8959-9B780F42A8EB.jpeg

Downtown Disney is pretty dead. Didn’t see much people heading to the Mickey & Friends structure. Should be a good slow decent day for the folks coming through today.

interesting... looking at the app incredicoasters open... i got to try and experience that ride while it rains

But yet I'm still here at work... smh I swear some of the government entities (I work for the City whereas others work for state, county, etc) are behind/lacking technology-wise where we can remotely work from home...

on another note, do you think savi's workshop will start selling scrap parts again? what made them discontinue it in the first place??

it happens

my friends a teacher and its non-public but its not private either (i believe they do get govt support) and while lausd is shut down, they are open

it sucks, just stay safe, wash your hands and dont touch your face

But yet I'm still here at work... smh I swear some of the government entities (I work for the City whereas others work for state, county, etc) are behind/lacking technology-wise where we can remotely work from home...

on another note, do you think savi's workshop will start selling scrap parts again? what made them discontinue it in the first place??
I'm still at work too. (Federal) And they are just emphasizing employees to give one another at least 6ft of space when working.

Prefer to be working from home, IMO. But I'll deal with it. Commute is light and I doubt I'd be productive at home since the kids would be running all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom